for SpiderMan meets Harry Potter

5/23/2020 c12 Guest
Are you ever gonna finish this? I really love the story by the way! ️
9/15/2019 c1 StephinaYoshi
Jesus Christ this was written a year after I was born...wow
7/7/2019 c12 13Herolily622008
?
9/25/2018 c3 adsgames
Great chapter!
8/18/2018 c10 KKarate
It is very good and all, but I'm not sure about the plotline. Are you going off of the plotline from the movie? If so, the deatheaters (and a lot of other people) don't say Voldemort add his name, they say You-Know-Who, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, or the Dark Lord for deatheaters. There was a hex on Voldemort's name, so if you say their name, all protection spells break, and they can find you immediately.
Just to be helpful
8/15/2018 c3 Guest
One thing I don’t like about the Harry Potter movie series is when before the Half-Blood Prince was out, Lavender Brown was played by a black woman, when it did cake out she was played by a white one, so what the hell?
8/10/2018 c1 KKarate
Really good so far! I'm not a member of this sight, so is it ok if I ask you which Spiderman is in this fanfic? I don't really know how to get your replies though, so that might be a problem.
7/21/2018 c12 Guest
um, you are way past over due. Great story, hope you find it in you to update
1/25/2018 c12 James Birdsong
Good eleven chapters
7/10/2017 c12 Guest
Its 2017 wtf
1/7/2017 c11 KW
good job bring an old friend and this is better than great
1/7/2017 c10 KW
This is great, and I'm liking this. I'm a harry potter and spiderman fan, i'm watching spectacular spiderman season 2 final
1/7/2017 c7 KW
This a good chapter and your really good with the characters
8/20/2016 c12 meep15
I agree with the others who reviewed, it's 2016; and yet you have not updated. Even when you made a schedule for when you would. Did you lose your muse or did life get in the way, I can understand that, but not warning your readers is kinda disappointing.
8/8/2016 c12 ultra man 4324