for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul

12/23/2020 c54 Bele
thx!
12/15/2020 c19 snamioneBDSMcuriosity
I think Harry should end his friendships with them. Even tho this story is finished so clearly my opinions won’t influence the story. But just want to reply anyway lol.
12/15/2020 c16 snamioneBDSMcuriosity
Ok. And sad and horrible as this is. I love when I read a story of dumbledore not being perfect. And Snape having a good, caring and protective side.
12/14/2020 c1 snamioneBDSMcuriosity
This was a very interesting and informative introduction to the story. I can’t wait to see how it turns out.
11/25/2020 c6 Guest
Look, it’s a good story and all, nice themes, very well explained how each personality was created. But I think there’s hardly any chemistry between Harry and Snape for the former to trust the Professor. Snape’s thoughts and ideas and emotions regarding Harry are not discussed in the story. Snape’s hatred of Harry and James was not mentioned really. It makes no sense.
It’s a great fic about DID but not exactly good about Snape and Harry, as such.
But I have only read the first few chapters so if a reader is reading this review can very well dive in, they might like this story more than I did.
10/18/2020 c3 Clhover
I hope Kit never has to come out again. Poor Harry... and others
9/18/2020 c2 JJRenae
This story makes a lot more sense to me after watching multiple Systems on YouTube talk about their DID.
8/13/2020 c1 Guest
Hi! I understand this fic was written a very long time ago, but just to mention that MPD is now called DID (disassociative identity disorder) as it's more respectful and accurate to those with the condition. Next time you update, it would be appreciated if you could just mention this, as I live with someone with DID, and it may make me or others feel more comfortable.

Except for that, I love the concept of this story, and the style in which it's written! Thank you for writing such an amazing story :)
7/29/2020 c54 4parselslyth
Incredible story. Thank you.
7/18/2020 c38 4Ltheslytherin
Great hermione’s being terrible too. I really hate both of them. Canon Hermione was a lot better to Harry. How can she expect Harry to stick up for that idiotic asshole?
7/18/2020 c37 Ltheslytherin
Wow Ron’s being an even bigger asshole than in canon here. Knowing about Harry’s upbringing and home life as well as some of his insecurities should make him less of a prat. I really hate him here
6/26/2020 c24 Nargelz
Luna!
6/25/2020 c17 Nargelz
I mean I love? I guess idk. But anyway I really like hermione and Ron in the movies most the time (Luna is one of may faverotes) but I don’t really like Ron or hermione in this
6/25/2020 c14 Nargelz
Cause it none of you business!
5/31/2020 c20 arcra
I am in frustration right now but Sirius, why in the seven hells do you think it is okay to be there when Severus said that your secured house location is not in that specific European country.

Think, you dasterd man, !

As much as I love you and mean well but dude, I wanna strangle you right now.

(Btw, ABSOLUTELY love this! It's been a long time since I found a fanfiction worth to keep me up late at night and enjoying reading every bits of sentences, word-per-word. I'd usually skim, get the gist of the situation, and get started reading the dialogues part but this literally got me hook since Chapter 1! I'm also thoroughly impressed on how you introduced each Personalities and it was easy for me to distinguish who is talking and remembering what they look like. Hope to keep up this same level of intrigueness 'till the end of the chapter!)
4,189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »