for Random Games!

10/4/2013 c18 11I Can't Decide On A Username
Can I play? My age will be 6 BTW (I'm not that little in real life!)
7/31/2011 c18 Sapphire
ONE VOTE FOR KISH AND ICHIGO RUNNING THROUGH THE CLANNAD VISUAL NOVEL! I think it would be awesome.
7/30/2011 c14 Cookies
OMGOMGJKGDSEYBBF! I LUVS BOGGLE! I MISPELLED YACHT WHEN I LAST PLAYED IT! XD
7/30/2011 c11 HELLOU
I hope they play seven minutes in heaven! I'd like to see that... How would Tart react to being locked in a closet with Pudding for seven minutes? ...

LULZ!
6/18/2011 c18 9Fangirlgonesupernova
I wanna be in you story! Can I play mouse trap with pudding?
1/23/2009 c12 4AnimeJM
PLEASE PUT ME IN A CHAPTER!

Kisshu's Very Own Obsessed Fan Girl x

I'm so obsessed it scares me...

Forever friend to mew Lizzy if she puts me in a story *hint*
1/23/2009 c5 AnimeJM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN A STORY - I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND FOREVER! THANKS!
2/17/2008 c17 awesomefairyfire
HEy, y'all! this is just incase you didn't et my review from chapter 10(?) would it be all right if i could be in your awesometastic story? 'cause that would be so AWESOME! WOOT WOOT! okay... we are going to pretend that didn't happen, m-kay? so, i'd rather not give you my e-mail address because i don't know you, so just answer me on your fanfic! YAY LIFE! sorry, just spreading my joy of life to the world! LIFE IS SWEET, SO LIVE IT SWEET! WO!
2/17/2008 c9 awesomefairyfire
HEY THERE! do you think i can sign up to be in the story, please? I'm not sure what to do, though. But, if i can be in the story, that would be great. W00T! hahahah!
2/15/2008 c1 KeroTsubasaShiTatsu-sama
i wanna play, too! ^.^ and I want Kish to play with me^.^ and if you're stressed 'bout fittin' ppl in, put 2 in at a time.why dont u use bayblades? i know it's childish, but it's fun
2/15/2008 c17 The Ambiguous Case
can i be in one of the games? and if i can, can KISH be in the game too? ^-^

p.s. - I
8/21/2007 c16 1Alianora in the Rain
Hmm... This is fun. :)

Update soon please... I wanna be in this story but I think you have enough people already... Oh well. If you get around to it, call me Alianora or Ally. ^_^
7/9/2007 c7 7MewTangerine
A game that is fun is Cheat! or also Big 2. Slap Jack is the best, though. so here are some card game ideas. I like Slap Jack the best.
7/6/2007 c16 2Sakaure Savo
Can I be in?

And a game idea, ddr.
7/4/2007 c16 Guest
Ping-pong! Ping-pong! *makes a great big fuss* And they should bake something! Maybe Keiichiro and Ryou could teach everyone to BAKE! And everyone would eat a big old CAKE! *_*
171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »