for Hidden Fox

10/22/2011 c3 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Yuuskue~!~

Suichi is awesome...
10/22/2011 c2 10th Squad 3rd Seat
Poor Gin,she dosen't remeber...Is her brother Tenshi?

Damn is thay what happens when a Senshi is evil?
10/22/2011 c1 10th Squad 3rd Seat
Take that Evil Senshi bitches!Killing half of thier princess..T^T

Nice OC.
2/2/2011 c15 1Saris Yui
I wish this could be like facebook but since it isn't I'll do it! Saris Yui Liked you're story! If you need any help going over you're story for proof reading or spell checking let me know! I not the greatest speller but I'll help if you need me! Keep moving forward! Have fun too!

Saris Yui
12/28/2010 c15 7Taeniaea
cool story
12/23/2010 c7 19Anime Princess
I vote for option B
12/15/2010 c15 LadyMoon
I love your story and its concept also thank you for continueing to write even though your life has been less than perfect that just shows what a strong heart you have. I totally understand what your going through but just know that your beloved uncle is now no longer in any pain and is in a better place now and is watching over you from wherever he may be whether that be Heaven or it's equivalent depending on your religion. I look forward to reading the next chapter of Hidden Fox and I sincerely hope that everything will get better for you.
12/13/2010 c14 chaos
awww i want updates
3/11/2009 c13 Lily
Please update soon because I really love this story
7/11/2008 c11 Magic Cat
Hi, I am really enjoying this fic. I have a few questions. Is Gin/Usagi going to be kidnapped by Torukane since she can make those jewels too, or will she be part of the rescue team for Yukina? Also if she is part of the rescue team will Sakyo fall in love with her and want to possess her when he sees her on the monitor, or when she and the others are fighting for their lives against the Togoro brothers. Just thought that I would ask. Keep up the great work. Signed Magic Cat
2/29/2008 c1 15suzu enma
the story is really good and funny.
9/30/2007 c13 13sapphire11224
Yes! You finally updated! This is a really great story. is the pigtailed blond girl 'Usagi'? I love the pairing of Usagi, or rather Gin, with Hiei put together.
5/8/2007 c12 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »