for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate

5/10 c38 2pantsonparade
that's some bullshit a medical professional cannot keep information from a patient because a principal of a school said not to, what if it was life threatening?
4/27 c60 Mewpagano
goooood nicee y soo lovely
1/27 c60 G
Wow! I mean to say WOW!
THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN MY LIFE. I HAVE LIKED IT ALL THE WAY. I AM TOO A WRITER, AND LEARNING BY READING YOUR STORY HAVE INSPIRED ME. ALL THE PARTS I LOVE. I HAVE RECOMMENDED A FRIEND, WHO IS ALSO A WRITER TOO. ANYWAY, MY RATE IS ALWAYS PUT (10/10) BECAUSE I LOVE IT. FROM CHAPTER ONE TO THE END. IT WAS WHAT I WANTED IN A STORY, TO NEVER END AND GETS MORE INTERESTING AS THE PLOT GOES AS A FLOW. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY. I AM GOING TO READ IT. WELL DONE.
(please keep up your good work, you're an excellent novel writer)
1/27 c59 G
I was so much into Harry's guilt for losing Made-eye, I was so much reading this chapter. I love the connection between Harry and Ginny ( love bond) Harry has amazing friends and family who understand him so well, even his headmaster and other professors, except for Snape. On the other hand

Well done.

1/26 c57 G
I have wished this was a proper movie. This is much, much better than the real movie, what we got. This is a much better story

1/26 c53 G
This chapter is mind-blowing. I couldn't describe how you thought to create this plot, and I was having visions while reading the story, it's like watching a movie. On the first stop, I could see Ron will drink Ginny's juice and get poison. I love how Harry explains to Feur and Victor of working together, and also loved each of the scenes. I also the relationship of how Ginny and Harry are together. From mentally and verbally together with love bond. Great!

Keep it up.
1/25 c51 G
I like it. Especially, " happier and satisfied"

Nice!

Keep it up
1/24 c47 G
No need to apologise. I love a writer expressed their characters situations and how they solve their problems. It's much of better watching the movie. Keep it up with your work.

10 STARS!
1/23 c42 G
I love ️ the chapters, all of them.
Can't wait to go on the next chapter.
1/23 c34 G
From reading from 1 to 33 chapters, I have enjoyed Harry Potter and the twist of Fate, storyline.
I wished J K Rowling have given this story a very nice and pleasant plot. First I love that it's focussed on Harry, Ginny, and Ron, also the other original characters in your story, and I love the new characters which you have developed to participate with them, especially Rose.

I give it 10 stars.

(Anyway, I want to know what happened next...)
11/1/2021 c23 Guest
Girl
7/31/2021 c38 Guest
That's a shitty thing Dumbledore did telling Pomfrey not to tell Harry what was wrong with him, it's illegal for a medical professional to discuss an injury with someone who isn't the patient, but not tell the patient themselves.
7/16/2021 c2 Lilypotter31
Wow...
I really like these sort of fanfics...
A good one
5/27/2021 c21 5RoyaleGaming1
You forgot the elective muggle studies there are 5 not 4. It doesn’t really change much I expect but that extra lesson would add extra stress
3/24/2021 c46 1Nightwing2013
No Cedric fans here, though I am looking forward to seeing Robert Battinson in action.
827 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »