for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate

4/1/2013 c11 2BeautifulBanian
"I swear I am up to no good."? Not even close, It's "I solemly swear I am up to no good"!
2/13/2013 c58 6Sabrina Potter-Black
thank my mum just told all of this is true JkR that old fraud

Lilly Grace Potter
2/13/2013 c57 Sabrina Potter-Black
They better be or they will have to deal with me i'm mastering under age magic pretty well and thank you for the secul i was about to hex you into the next 100 years oh and i am ginny's daughter Lilly Grace potter thank you for writing it the right way can you belive that JKR twisted it so my grandparent died my grand god parent died and remus and tonks died and my ucule fred died and she made my name lilly luna potter what was up with that? and Albus potter middle name was severus mum and grand mum sent her a howler after that and albus potter middle name is alastor oh and no one died exept old snake face and his follers oh and sorry mums calling got to go
Lilly Grace Potter
PS
I'm a fan of you
2/13/2013 c33 Sabrina Potter-Black
bertha jornkens
2/1/2013 c60 Wwjdsar13
This story was amazing! Can't wait fr the second story. I absolutely love your ideas, and am suprised that JK Rowling hasn't recruited you yet. Home you stick with writing, and god bless :)
1/18/2013 c11 ArtemisAzkadelliaRika
Um Benperez31,

Chapter 11 was great but there's one large thing you gotta know if your gonna have a new generation of Marauder Pranksters. The words that are to make the map appear Rose must say Exactly "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good." Not "I swear I am up to no good." Then to make the map disappear Rose must tap the map and say Exactly "Mischief Managed." Other than that You did great.
10/14/2012 c11 Sarah
It's supposed to be: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. Other than that, it's pretty good.
10/7/2012 c1 ginnypotter872005
Awesome Story
9/7/2012 c60 3TheGrassIsGreener
I really enjoyed this story as a whole, you made this my favourite Lily and James survival story.

There were a couple of things I had a slight problem with however.

I didn't like how Ginny was portrayed in some chapters. Like when Harry is grieving, or trying to have some time to think things over by himself, she just sorta barges into his mind, in a way demanding to know what's wrong. When he was feeling guilty after Mad-Eye's death, instead of accepting that he needed time to get over what happened, she slapped him on the arm. In the actual books, some of the best scenes were when Harry just took some alone time, but here whenever he does that Ginny starts talking to him. It's like he doesn't have any privacy.

Another thing that niggled me slightly was how if something happened that Harry was upset by, and Ginny told his parents, she and Rose would just sit there and laugh if it embarrassed him. She sort of acted like she thought she was the boss of Harry, and that just felt wrong.

The last thing was that I didn't particularly like how an entire rescue mission was sent out when Harry and Voldemort were in the graveyard. I always felt like that scene was something that needed to happen between the two of them.

I'm really glad you saved Cedric though! And Ti is a really cool OC. Don't get me wrong, I love the story, I just wanted to put out there what I didn't really like, to see if anyone agreed. Ginny in the books is one of my favourite characters, and the way JK put their relationship together aways made perfect sense to me, but I kinda hated your Ginny. I loved all your other characters to death though!

Over all this was really well done :)
6/23/2012 c9 1teardropsandfiresparks
ARE YOU ARE BOY OR A GIRL CAUSE IF YOU ARE A GUY I THINK I'M IN LOVE!(nothing against gays or lesbians)My parents think i'm crazy cause i just did a we ain't got no Cho dance!
5/13/2012 c6 Dr34ming
That last bit is brilliant. "Didn't they all die?" LOLZ! I love Ron was he's like that. Loving your story so far. I can't wait to read Lily's reaction to their adventure.
1/18/2012 c60 matthunt101
This is an awesome story! It's kept me reading nonstop meaning I haven't gotten any homework done this week. (Always a sign of a good story) How you keep up the excellent work!
9/11/2011 c18 7Ginevra 'Ginny Gin' Weasley
brilliant
5/18/2011 c60 1ofmiceandboobs
Love the story read it straight through. Straight onto it after scho
5/8/2011 c28 5Sparkstar18
One of my most favorite stories ever!

Don't you just love Rose in this story
827 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »