for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate

8/11/2008 c33 Aisucold
who who who?
8/11/2008 c32 Aisucold
harry stupid...she said itt will happen tonight
8/11/2008 c1 Aisucold
looks good so far
8/2/2008 c33 5Kimberly-Alara
A/N: So, who was the woman in the graveyard?

A: Amelia Bones
7/24/2008 c60 RedemptionExile
You're a great writer and I'm really pleased with how this story turned out. It is among the best I've read, and I can't wait to read the sequel. I know writers like critique, but I've only noticed the things that you've done well. Grammar and spelling are really really good so keep it up!

Anyways, good luck and I hope you keep updating that sequel :)
7/23/2008 c29 RedemptionExile
You did a great job developing the relationship between ginny and harry into their first kiss.
7/22/2008 c12 RedemptionExile
I like how you incorporated this huge new idea of family into the story while sticking true with several aspects, great job.
7/12/2008 c7 4bowlfullofcherries
They're still very adorable together. :) Poor Ron. Well. He deserved it.
7/12/2008 c6 bowlfullofcherries
Ha! I *really* like your Ron. :D
7/12/2008 c4 bowlfullofcherries
On one hand, it's adorable that Rose and Ginny look alike. On the other, I was pleased to find that there was something to make Ginny stand out a bit. A doppelganger takes attention away from the initial character without adding much to the plot that character couldn't have done herself. Red hair, brown eyes, quidditch aficionados, and almost exactly the same age. Ginny and Rose should be two seperate entities- not practically the same person.
7/12/2008 c1 bowlfullofcherries
The moment between Harry and Ron was a delightful surprise. I've been so frustrated- recently every story I pick up is anti- Ron. Sucks something awful. Yours isn't shaping up that way though!

Thanks for the read.
7/1/2008 c60 basketball8974
This is a wicked good book i can't wait to read the next one. i never thoought about if Harrys parents were still around and he had a sister it's wicked cool. by the way in the capter with the third task you said 10,0 gallons then in the last one you said he got a third which was 3.33 gallons, though i let you
7/1/2008 c29 BeckyMorganJamesPendragon
you right the kiss is not that dramatic but i think it is better
6/13/2008 c60 2queenofspades19
nice ending, liked the story, can't wait for the sequel!
5/20/2008 c60 2c-j dude
GRATE STORY! i find your subtle retelling of the storys to be very intellagent. Looking fowerd to reading the next eddition!
831 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »