for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate

5/18/2008 c60 16Alpha-The-Omega
Alright, Time for the review now that I've read the whole thing.

1st. To be honest, I think that this story does rival JKR. ALthought you took her Ideas and novels to heart, I think it was a great re-telling from a different standpoint. At first, when I saw you change the main story with James/Lily still being alive, I thought I wouldn't like it. But after reading it, I find that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I hoped it would follow cannon somewhat better, (i.e. Madeye not dying till book 7, Crouch Jr. impersonating Crouch Sr.) I thought it was really well written. Good job.
5/12/2008 c11 3Neumzie
point #1) its "i SOLOMNLY swear (that?) i am up to no good"

point #2)"MESSRS. moony, wormtail, padfoot, and prongs..."

point #3) whats up with all this "little sis" "big bro" talk! its a little annoying; unless they are being sarcastic 3/4 of the time its not really believable(sp?)

o btw, much better with the adjective use! much more emotion showing through on that front! lol touche
5/11/2008 c1 Neumzie
wouldnt there be more emotion then this? i mean think about it: your best freinds, more like your family then anything, were just attacked and almost killed along with your godchildren(?). wouldnt you be more then simply saying or asking something? like "-,said desperately" or something like that be more appropriate? adjectives are never a bad thing lol. just some constructive commentary
5/4/2008 c8 2c-j dude
Hey i just wanted to say, i like your story, especally the way that you are writeing the back story. its very clever
4/2/2008 c29 6PrettyFanGirl
I just thought I might point out to you: ""Maybe, you’re right, sir.” Harry said, “But if I have a connection to Voldemort *and* **and** can feel Ginny, then does that mean…”" It's about half way down the page of this chapter, you repeated 'and' a second time. By the way, this is one of my favorite chapters!
3/16/2008 c38 PrettyFanGirl
I did love this chapter, and all the others!
3/16/2008 c36 PrettyFanGirl
Great names, I liked how Daisy's middle name was Amelia! That was so nice!
3/15/2008 c30 PrettyFanGirl
This is my favorite chapter! I love it! Update ASAP!
3/10/2008 c60 BeckyMorganJamesPendragon
that was good but you need to do a sequal with the actual fight against voldie shorts lol
3/9/2008 c56 BeckyMorganJamesPendragon
well at least cedric didn't die
3/8/2008 c37 BeckyMorganJamesPendragon
this is even better than J.K's and it is not oftern i can say that
3/7/2008 c16 BeckyMorganJamesPendragon
i love how you are brining neville in to it i think that in the books neville doesn't get eought credit
2/24/2008 c60 PrettyFanGirl
Okay, wow! I absolutely loved that! This is probabaly one of my all-time favorite HP stories!
2/21/2008 c22 PrettyFanGirl
Wow, a Malfoy in Gryffindor? Ginny and Harry telepathically communicating? Very daring, and imaginative!
2/20/2008 c15 PrettyFanGirl
LOVED the 'New' Marauders' pranks!
831 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »