FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate

11/16/2007 c60 5Zaehlas
Very nice story. I love all the character interactions, and the differences between your story and the books. Excellently done. Getting ready to start reading the next one! =D
10/30/2007 c19 1The Silver Flame
Wizards + Kung fu = 0.o this should be interesting
10/23/2007 c30 2sillysophielovesharry
Wow I love this story, i only just become a member of but I've been reading your story for a while. Its really good!
10/15/2007 c1 2pfeil
How come Harry's sister/twin always ends up being named Rose? I think this is the third of 3 fics in which Harry has a sister that has her name be Rose.

Not that I really mind, though.
9/26/2007 c16 1The Silver Flame
JUSTIN saw it through Nick, Hermione and the Prefect had a mirror.
9/26/2007 c12 The Silver Flame
the prank was good, but it needed follow-through. check out Luna the Moonmonster's Amulet of Time 1: The Age of the Founders for an example of what I mean
9/26/2007 c11 The Silver Flame
why not to harry? that doesn't sound like james
9/26/2007 c1 The Silver Flame
you may want to make dumbledore a bit less... normal. also, why was he going to Harry's House? And what happened to the twins?
7/22/2007 c1 3CIA22519Burr
great!
7/12/2007 c60 1ohnuu
Really good story. After reading this, I immediately went to read the sequel. Believable, interesting plot, and the change in trials for the Tournament was good. Characterisation is neat, and your descriptions are good without being draggy.

If anything, I dislike the way Harry seems to bend to Ginny's will so often, with goes against his rather rebellious nature in the story. Still, it's a personal preference, and if you like it this way, then it's still fine.
7/9/2007 c60 32Ruusukainen
Hi there! So, I just read this whole thing in two days time and your sequel to this up to chapter 11. I must say I only read something with such eager if I like it. And bloody hell, I loved this! I love the whole bond thing and the fact that Harry´s parents are alive in this fic. I just think it´s perfect. One of my favorites of all time. (:

As for Harry Potter and the Prophesized Six - update soon!
6/15/2007 c60 9silentxsoul
wow i was wronge bout the green lord. oh well. i was right on the malfoy part, except he is now a black...
6/15/2007 c43 silentxsoul
I'm going to take a wild guess and say, The Green Lord is going to be a Slytherin [Draco most likely] who converts over...
5/1/2007 c60 chinchilla donut
Coolio!
4/29/2007 c60 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
That was fantastic! I loved that story! (I'm a total Harry/Ginny shipper, so Christmas came early!) I can't wait to read the next one. This had it all: humor, romance, and awesome characters! I really like how you fit the plots together but with an original twist.
834 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »