for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate

3/1/2021 c20 rjcelmore
Oh fuck I just realized Harry & Ginny have a bond to feel each other's emotions. I really hope that witowsmp got this from you. This is a great idea.

s/2788096/1/If-You-Can-Help-Her
Created by witowsmp
2/17/2021 c5 oefvskoiS
I like this story. I just hope there will be more Rose
2/17/2021 c1 oefvskoiS
Oh I am so excited for this story. I am really happy to see Harry having a family. I hope to read lots of Rose
10/3/2020 c46 Paul Waltz
I really enjoy that you're changing things up . It's pretty refreshing .
7/30/2020 c1 Sundriedsnow
Ginny Weasley is the most... Shitty character in whole Harry Potter novels.
Even Crabb and Goyle are better than her.
Stupid fangirl.
5/29/2020 c31 Mally
I'm in love with your story. This is my second time in this month reading it. You should update Harry Potter and the Prophesized Six! I wanna' see how everything ends
5/5/2020 c1 ThatGryffinclaw101
thank you for this amazing piece of writing! please make more! you are now on my favourite fanfic author list.
2/13/2020 c29 Jessy
Love love love!
Brillant love!
11/17/2019 c19 2fhl1234
Superb end to their second year. I imagine that Harry's training will take up several summers because there's no way that a third year can learn enough to defeat Tom in just a short period of time, but I'll have to wait and see how things go I guess. Thanks loads for writing this. Can't wait to see the plot for their third year.
11/16/2019 c7 fhl1234
Good end to their first year. Onto year two.
6/22/2019 c1 2LilySophieRocks
Personally I think this story is a little “then this happened” if you know what I mean. I think you need to put more emotion into description. Like instead of saying “they got to the train station and then this happened” describe them going to the train station and then build up to what happened. I also don’t really like how much raw power Harry has. It’s not very believable and very annoying. I understand this is a fox but even in the original stories, Harry is only an average student. Also grounded for two weeks! You confront a bloody basalisk and get grounded for two weeks! Seriously I think that Harry should have gotten a good spanking for that. Also I hate Harry and Ginny’s bond thing. It’s just annoying. And the way they converse is just not natural, and this is coming from someone who’s shit at dialogue. Also please use British phraseology. Please. I also feel like this is too close to the books. Again the description bit. Like change it up. This is basically the books except with Lily and James and more prophecies. That’s what I think.
2/9/2019 c10 Just William
Its Kings Cross Station and people have to remember that the author of this FF uses American phraseology. J. K. Rowling is a British author so all Fan Fictions should be written/phrased in UK English not US English.
2/5/2019 c27 Guest
I think that he should make up a new family house, the Augustus family house and I think he should be the lord of that house. I think you should have him go to Gringots and make up a family crest, then have the goblins put the crest on the rings and pendents, with this motto below.
Vitadelia Sembiosis Iternitus Fortuna Maxima.
2/4/2019 c23 Guest
Girl.
2/5/2019 c4 Vampireking40
The interesting part in this chapter was about the nasty Dursley. If Lilly only knew that if she and James had not survived Sirius would be in prison and Harry would spend 10 years living as a house elf to her sister and her family. It is good they survived seeing that Dumbledore would ignore there will.
827 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »