for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate

11/7/2018 c22 1TheWateringWizard
Professor Ashton ?! Who is that tosser ? In canon it was Professor Kettleburn...

While I’m not against a Malfoy, maybe even Draco redeeming himself, I can’t believe what happened in that chapter. There’s no kid on earth who, after growing up for 11 years with one of the most bigoted, racist blood supremacist, will be like “no I don’t like my dad’s views, I don’t want to be like him”, it’s NOT POSSIBLE. He can change his views during his life, maybe after spending x amounts of years in Gryffindor, he’ll realise that he’s been wrong all his life about
Muggleborns.

But Ti arriving at Hogwarts and being all Gryffindor and all is plain dumb. It would’ve been way better if he was quite like Malfoy, maybe a little less self assured as he’s the youngest, and changed over time. It would’ve made for a MUCH better plot line.

You vastly underestimate the influence that your parents have on you while you’re growing. I’ve met kids that hated black people without having ever met a black person, simply because their dad or their parents were super racist.

You had a much better plot line on hand...
11/6/2018 c18 TheWateringWizard
You already know what I feel about Harry being once again punished... still as stupid
11/6/2018 c17 TheWateringWizard
Yay no one was born by the Basilisk !
11/6/2018 c15 TheWateringWizard
That’s a fundamental problem of stories where Harry’s parents are alive. James could’ve found in 30min max which creature petrified the students. He just has to open a motherfucking book about dangerous animals and he’ll read about the cockatrice and the Basilisk.

And the “don’t go look for it” is just setting up Harry to be grounded next summer
11/6/2018 c14 TheWateringWizard
Ok proved me wrong but now you’re back gonna have to explain why she started writing in the diary
11/6/2018 c13 TheWateringWizard
I’m sure the diary will only come back at the end. Ginny will inadvertently grab it or open it and it will possess her.
11/6/2018 c12 TheWateringWizard
Nice prank from the group, but don’t they fear that their name will be a little too recognisable ?
11/6/2018 c9 TheWateringWizard
Good instincts Rose
11/6/2018 c6 TheWateringWizard
“by broom” ?! That’s so stupid, do you realise how long it would take for him to do Scotland - London on a fucking broom ? Why he didn’t but he floo or apparate ?!
11/6/2018 c5 TheWateringWizard
“He wanted to try it” yeah Snape suddenly grows a passion for referring Quiddditch matches
11/6/2018 c4 TheWateringWizard
Damn you picture Lily too much like a party pooper. She doesn’t allow Lily to fly too high and Harry can’t freely use the books in his library without her being suspicious and all and she didn’t want Harry to have the cloak ! So annoying, please stop writing her like that. Not all mums are like that and I sure hope Lily wouldn’t either
11/6/2018 c3 TheWateringWizard
The way Hagrid reveals things to Harry and the gang almost feels like the theatre !
11/6/2018 c1 TheWateringWizard
Sweet beginning to the story !
8/29/2018 c60 Squigglywickets
I ship Rose and Ti and i also guessed the six people! Amazing story.
7/29/2018 c3 Guest
If you can’t make major adjustments to the story why write at all?
827 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »