for School's Out! Lyrics

7/14/2016 c1 natipanfichi
Cool that flaply bob is ther stepsun
5/8/2016 c2 XxLoonyLunaexX
I'm confused. NOT COSMO AND WANDA ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER AWWWWWWWWW SO SWEET I SHIP THEMA REALLY REALLY DEEEPLYYY
12/9/2015 c3 DeadAccount125
Thank you so much for posting this! You are probably the best person in the world!
4/12/2014 c3 Tanya Binneman
Waiting for new series and new season its cool once in a lifetime and and i love each episode my brother had put many of the shows on my own computer my brother did not have my computer anymore he had a new one now he lives in durban i am at marne ebersohn acadamy high school if the school's closed i watch each episode every day and every night still waiting for new series if my mom had all her money they will promise me to take me to disney land resort paris
4/12/2014 c3 Tanya Binneman
Hi i am Tanya Binneman born 1997 and have a father mother and my brother francois mom charlotte and dad chris live woth me in polokwane south africa i love to watch fairly odd parents my favourite is jorgen the other fairies cosmo poof wanda big daddy mama cosma binky finky the tooth fairly schnozmo i lovve all the episodes waiting for the new season and new series
7/1/2013 c3 Anon31
Thank you for being awesome and putting these song lyrics up in one place. This 2005 movie finally decided to replay today in 2013. I was reliving my childhood by being able to sing along with the music. THANK YOU 3
4/22/2013 c2 Ash
Where you have "a vixen" it's actually "an eviction."
3/18/2013 c2 2scenicsierra
I thought the song 'Where Is The Fun' went something like this(click the link).
wiki/Where_Is_The_Fun%3F
8/3/2011 c3 I Loved It
Ok,it needs minor look back and correction but I loved it.

I once agin almost cried atthe song Cosmoand Wanda used to distract.

Good Work.

Could you PM Disneygirl1010 and tell if the sieris ended.

BTW,thats me.
10/2/2010 c1 Guest
On the song"That kids had no power" on the pixie rap part it went like we're pixes we're pixes check out our mad wicked mixeez have you checked out the planet we know you didn't plan but kids have the power and the faires dagnabbit we're pixes we're pixes and we're about to a fix these notice of eviction its my jurisdiction our ballet needs a fixen like a magical prediction we're pixes we're pixes and if you open the rules see in section F, subsection O, ammendment I a loophole yo.
8/24/2009 c1 2Ember Nova
ok,somone has to say this.am i the only 1 thinking that gary and betty r on crak?i'm sorry but there is no way anyone could ether be that peppy and where those tieps of clouths and not be on an iligul substints of somekind.
8/3/2009 c1 Guest
good
6/25/2009 c3 Ember Nova
first off.i STILL can't beleve that the pixe rap that good. and second thatnks for geting the un-fundementul song i was looking for that.
6/11/2009 c3 hi