for Relaxing Vacation

1/2/2016 c9 Ashton
Yep and Stephanie is kinda cute though..
6/18/2010 c15 zana
really good
3/26/2006 c1 5Ultimate Legendary Master
Hi. I felt like re-reading this great fanfic. I didn't say this before, but um Michelle would actually be 11 if DJ was 20, and Stephanie was 15. Also DJ probably would have already been in college. I know the story is complete and it can't be changed. I just thought you might like to know. Once again, I will continue reading. I hope you update your Stephanie's Rule story. If you don't want me to point out any mistakes that I might find then I won't. You make very few mistakes and that's something I don't see on fanfiction very often. Once again great job, and I hope you'll continue your stories.
1/24/2006 c15 Ultimate Legendary Master
I love this story. I hope you write more. Stephanie is my favorite character in Full House too. I've actually reviewed before. (It was signed Anonymous).
11/9/2005 c15 Anonymous
THIS IS AN AWESOME FAN FIC. You probably don't know this but Stephanie is my favorite character. (She's REALLY HOT) Anyway, I think you should write a sequel to this. Keep every character in this except maybe not Keanu and the twins, but write about everyone else, and put more love. This story is great. I loved it.
11/7/2005 c9 spider fairy
I do
11/7/2005 c8 spider fairy
I'M GOING TO ALBANY TONIGHT!AWESOME! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT AND I'M SKIPPING SCHOOL FOR TWO DAYS! UPDATE
9/25/2005 c4 spider fairy
NO WAIT! i didn't look at the other chapter but i think it is STEVE!
9/25/2005 c5 spider fairy
I think it might be...ALL THREE! I can't choose! who knows will DJ pick the rich, the rock, or the nump!
9/24/2005 c4 spider fairy
kimmy;Awesome! Iget to go to miami and i bet there are tons of boys there

spider fairy; yo! half head! get me a soda

kimmy;NO

spider fairy; well i will deal with her and you should update very soon
9/24/2005 c1 spider fairy
I don't know about the level but maybe to T because the some of the curses or maybe keep it but update anyway
9/18/2005 c15 2Shelmel
I loved the story!
9/18/2005 c15 Moonlight17
Great chapter and an awesome story. Too bad it'll be over soon though. As a word of advice, you should do a sequel-just a continuation of this book. It could be an adventurous story. I hope you like my ideas. :-)

Update, update soon! Good luck. :-)
9/17/2005 c14 233Me
This has been super - I love how you've captured everyone so well, the characters are awesome. I've finally had time to read. I'm glad you don't follow the suggestions to have the boyfriend/girlfriends make love, that happens far more on TV than in real life, and you want to make this realistic. (Now, if moonlight 17 wants one like that, DAnny & Pam eloping & doing it would be perfect.) I think for D.J. & Steve to be back together there has to be less emotion, if that makes sense. See, it was all about looks before, and being with each other. Have D.J. and STeve having some deep philosophical talks, learn more about each other's personalities., interests, etc. - especailly Steve's, one gets the impression D.J. had told him a lot about her, or her family had, but she didn't know about all his family or that he even juggled. Which is why she realized it wasn't working.
9/16/2005 c14 Moonlight17
Great chapter! I'm glad DJ and Steve got back together again as boyfriend/girlfriend...they do make a cute couple,I might add. :-) Anyway, your next chapter should be about them making love in Steve's suite after they go on their midnight stroll. .Please use this idea for the next chapter..it's a good one, you know.

Good luck with the next chapter and update, update soon!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »