FanFiction.Net
for A Wizards Lament

2/21/2011 c11 Helily
Lawl! I find Ron's plight to be vastly amusing. ^_^ Thank you for this chapter 3 3 3
2/21/2011 c10 Helily
Yay! Umbridge is close to her end! ^_^
2/21/2011 c9 Helily
3 3 3
2/11/2011 c8 Helily
Hehe, I liked that part where Ron copies off of Aderes and copies off of Ron lololol! I don't know why I thought that was funny, but I did. ^_^ Thank you 3 3 3
2/11/2011 c7 Helily
Lolololol! Always love it when Ubridge is upset! Hehe, ^_^
2/11/2011 c6 Helily
Hehe, love it when no one believes Ron lawl!

Thank you 3 3 3 (super happy that Draco and Harry are friends)
2/10/2011 c5 Helily
Ewww...don't like Ginny and Hermione, but anyway great story! ^_^ I really like it, though I wonder what Dumbledore is up to...

3 3 3 Shadow 3 3 3
2/10/2011 c4 Helily
Lovey lovey it! Thank you! ^_^
2/10/2011 c3 Helily
3 3 3 Thank you very much for this chapter ^_^ Love it!

I've always found it weird for Remus and Sirius to be in a relationship, but it doesn't really matter since they're not the main characters. Sorry, I guess I just don't care for them much. ^_^
2/10/2011 c2 Helily
Yay! Mrs. Weasley is dead! So happy about that! ^_^ This is turning out to be a really great story 3 3 3 Thank you :)
2/10/2011 c1 Helily
Aww I wish I could have one of those magical pendant necklaces...sigh...That was a great idea to put in a story. Such an awesome little necklace...^_^

Hehe, Ron looks bad lol! Love this. Like your style. 3 3 3

Why are people mean to Sirius? It's so tragic...poor Sirius...not that he's anywhere near being my favorite, but still...so mean of them.
12/23/2010 c45 6Shinning-Darkness
This fanfiction... is totally enthralling. It's completely and utterly amazing, also managing to catch my attention for the entire day. Absolutely awesome!
11/19/2010 c15 3Lady Gaidin
That was hilarious! WOW! Snape teaching that class there was amazing! Every comment was perfect! I am crying with laughter. Great scene!
11/8/2010 c1 4ReaderMike
You have good grammar, I have to give you that. Unfortunately, your narration needs a lot of work. I just can't seem to find a good flow in the way that you were writing, it seemed a tad too dry and fact oriented. You didn't provide enough imagery and sensory detail to get the reader more into the story. I could imagine this start being so much better if you had just taken the time to reread the story and attempted to make it flow better. It's far too stilted in the beginning and I, unfortunately, find it too distracting and frustrating for me to continue reading.
9/25/2010 c44 darkmusicfairy
ha ha the entire time i have been reading your story about every other time i click the next button i receve a 404 message. now in the 3 days thishas been happening your fic has been on my mind constantly. so good job for writing an addictive fic. im sitting right now in suspense as i waitfor cp 45 to be found ha ha this is going to be a long half hour. thanks for the story!
985 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »