FanFiction.Net
for A Wizards Lament

4/19/2018 c1 mattdombast
Jk tried to make the weasleys and herimone good but to me the only ones i like or nev the twins and luna
2/26/2018 c15 1theautisticartistsystem
who is impersonating Snape?
12/27/2017 c10 AngelMira
Okay so nobody cares that Snape was their watching Harry getting torture they still think his a good fuy for that. Thats basically sayingbthey think Flinch or whaterver his name is, is a good guy aw well.

Now I don't have a problem with Snape I just hated when fans ingore the abuse he does to Harry and everybody else. Its sad when people ingore abuse.
10/30/2017 c7 Guest
so nice to see Umbridge getting her just desserts
10/9/2017 c45 AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon
I know this is not the end, but part of me could still cry with this 'cliff-hanger'.
10/8/2017 c37 AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon
Wtf is up with that twist?! Seriously, Harry, you need to straighten your shit out! You can't be viewed at Tom's enemy! You've come to far for this nonsense!.
10/4/2017 c15 AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon
Snape's DADA class was the best fanfict shock ever. I absolutely loved it. Go awesome Snape!
8/27/2017 c45 malita23
Can you please make the last book of this series mpreg
8/21/2017 c9 Hana
aye mate, i dunno if Sevvie was acting when he started using that quill or nah, but Sevvie got a protection vow for Harry he would probably a stunned Umbitch there and then and gotten our Harry healed
7/27/2017 c1 SevmyLuv
At first the story was really good but as it continued it went downhill. Sorry to say this but I think you should stick with writing short fanfics. And Harry could've easily stopped that bitch from kissing him. Him saying not being able to stop her is what people say after cheating. I was shocked how Tom didnot went mad cos if it was my bf, I would've kicked his balls so hard he would've become impotent. But perhaps it is only my belief as I find them as disgusting as rapists.
1/22/2017 c10 UpstartBuckle09
All he11 is about to be loose, and I love it!
1/4/2017 c45 7Forbidden Moons
Wow. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
1/2/2017 c20 Forbidden Moons
Yes yes yes FINALLY!
1/2/2017 c15 Forbidden Moons
OMG Snape should win an award for this! ROFL.
1/2/2017 c11 Forbidden Moons
I laughed so hard when Ron screamed that the Shadow was going to turn Harry into a girl. XD
985 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »