for The Starly and the Bidoof

3/28/2011 c1 Sly Saturn
Short, strange, yet cute. HA~

I'm a huge sucker for romance. Agh. Even if the romance was only a hundred or so words. HURRHURRHURR.

Oh well, it was pretty fun reading this, lol.

Kissus!~ ; 3 ;
1/22/2009 c1 3The Ultimate Ultimatum
What the fuck was wrong with to the other story? Why didn't you just make a new file?
3/10/2007 c5 The Ultimate Ultimatum
Are you going to use Hailfire Peaks: Icy Side in the next chapter?
3/8/2007 c1 Dice44
good story, but there is 1 problem in your story, Hooktail is not a male, Hooktail is a female, if you played the game paper mario thousand year door, when you face Gloomtail, he say its his sister, you can find gloomtail after you find the crystal stars, but good job!
3/8/2007 c4 22PerfectPinkWater
Cool. You went and updated. Also, you DO know Hooktail is a girl, right? Ah, well. It's nice to see this again.
3/8/2007 c4 3The Ultimate Ultimatum
Thank God! You updated! This makes me extremely happy. It was a bit short, but good nonetheless. Update soon okay?
12/15/2006 c1 7Blahdalizer
Its good.
11/22/2006 c3 master of shadow and dark
Listen, dude ive looked at your reviews. You havent gotten one in a year. But please contue the story! Im really enjoying this! Everybody else, review Koops and Kooper! I cant be the only one enjoying this!
12/25/2005 c3 8Peachrocks
Decent but Im finding them a tiny bit too short for my liking but that's okay, it makes it easier to R&R quicker...

Plot's going okay, pretty simple straight forward easy to understand etc. etc. Length is the only thing I might say about this, but some like it short I guess *non commital shrug*
12/22/2005 c3 Yoshiguru
YEAH! Go Koops and Kooper! I can't wait to see the big battle scene! What will happen to Hooktail and Doopliss? Oh, the excitement!
9/17/2005 c2 Yoshiguru
This was a great chapter. I like it how the Koopa Brothers from Paper Mario are in this story. And having them ambush Koops and Kooper is a good idea! Since Kent C. Koopa is taking Bottles the Mole's role, it was good to make him explain everything to Koops and Kooper. I hope that you get enough reviews.
9/17/2005 c1 Yoshiguru
This is a great story. It was a good idea to make a Banjo-Kazooie story with characters from Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I enjoy the fact that you added Kent C. Koopa. I hope you have something planned with him. Good story, and keep up the good work!
8/19/2005 c1 Peachrocks
I would have had Beldam in their somewhere as the witch, she just fits Grunty's role perfectly. Or is this what Doopliss is?

On a more techincal note, Hooktail is a she, at the time the characters refer to Hooktail as a he, but Gloomtail says his sister, so therefore she.

Anyway its a good idea, although Im puzzled at Kent C's addition just what he is supposed to be in relation to BK?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service