for An ancient demons love song

3/8/2010 c12 My Hero Academia fan 30
So what happens next?
6/30/2009 c11 romanticfantasies
i really really hope you update soon! Best plot ever! Very creative! PLEASE!
6/28/2009 c12 1Kagome Tashiro
update
6/27/2009 c5 Kagome Tashiro
i know right now my litle sisster is alowed on the computer but i said id give her 2 bucks 4 her computer time and she aint geting it but i got the computer shes so stupid.
6/27/2009 c12 romanticfantasies
I don't think it was a bad chapter at all. On the contrary, I think it was a great job. When you came back from your break ( i only started reading like yesterday), your writing improved immensely. The descriptions of the cave was perfectly fine. The only problem I saw was that you used "where, were,and we're" incorrectly. But that could be because the writing is different from where you're from. Anyways, great job. I really hope you don't give up on this story. the plot is incredible and as I said before, your writing is too
6/24/2009 c12 kittymew
please please keep writing!
6/23/2009 c12 ShadowDragon
Awesomeness! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
1/3/2009 c11 1Surfy
FINISH the bloody story! that disappoints me to EVER read that a writer decided to just 'stop' shouldn't of started writing if yer gonna just stop.

This particular chapter is far better written then the others, though the story is very good so it's easy to overlook that. regardless, your a good writer. don't stop, I know all about that stupid friggen writers block... I think any of us as writers are fair game to it. you just have to think about why you first started the story and it becomes fun again! =3

Please continue.

Thanks,

Surf-
12/24/2008 c11 3lovely123
i love it
12/23/2008 c11 Demonic Half-Breed
You honestly don't know how long I have anticipated this chapter. I've been reading this story since you first posted it and when it stopped I can honestly say that I got sad. No joke, this is one of the best stories I've read, so well written and has a wonderful storyline. It's that good that I had saved it in my favorites folder on my computer and would check it every week to see if you've updated. And I am happy today that my email had actually alerted me to a new chapter. I sincerely hope you do not discontinue this story, I would really love to know how it ends. Keep Writing!

-DHB
9/18/2008 c1 49dogsfang
Great story keep up the great work I am really enjoying this story. Please update as soon as you are able.
4/13/2007 c10 4ReverseSide
Very nice story. If anyone has doubts about reading this, then take a chance and read it! It's definitely worth it!
4/11/2007 c10 3lovely123
hehehe i luv it i can not belive it but i like it
3/5/2007 c9 inucub
You see! I thought that chapter ten was a new chapter! That's how long it's been! I'm gonna go and kill myself now and it's all your fault!

Maybe if you ever update i'll be ressurected...
3/2/2007 c10 inucub
YAY! You came back! lol You read my reviews? O.O I had honestly given up for a while. My internet has...has...*sniff* it's had some comlplications. I'm glad you updated though! I expect onother soon!

-^_^