for Breaking

6/3/2007 c1 2Midnightpopcorn
That was amazing. You're a very talented writer. :)
10/7/2006 c1 4GabmoreGirl
Wow...that was amazing. And so sad, I was crying at the end. No one ever thinks to write about Maureen and April.
12/24/2005 c1 Abby
That was beautifully written. Good job!
12/2/2005 c1 26Serendipity Kat
i really like this. i *love* maureen's character, but every once and a while, completely confident characters need to be kick off their throne. it makes them seem more human and easier to relate to. good job.
11/24/2005 c1 15GoodNightSweetGirl
That was really moving. I absolutely loved it. wow. it made me cry.

GM
11/4/2005 c1 26TerraSucks4evur
so good! though depressing, i love it! btw, can u plz update "I Should Tell You?" I absolutely LOVE that story! ur really good! keep it up!
9/10/2005 c1 6eppie
Wow...this was wonderfully written. Incredibly sad, but very, very well done. Your characterization of Maureen is so compelling and original. Excellent piece.

Wicked and Rent are my two very favorite musicals (yea Idina :)), and I love your fics of both. Oddly enough, I read this just after finishing "When All Your Dreams Come True," and I remember thinking at one point when Elphaba says, regarding Fiyero, "I'm the one who's lucky," that it reminded me of Maureen's eulogy for Angel ("it was us, baby, who were the lucky ones"). Sad, isn't it (both the eulogy and the fact that I'm obsessed enough to compare the two...but in all fairness, I just saw the new Rent movie preview and that clip of the eulogy was in it).

Okay, I'm sorry for the rambling. And again, your stories are fantastic...I look forward to seeing what's next! :)
8/24/2005 c1 lady anjanette de fleur
WHOA THERE. Maureen angst! There are so many dead April stories lately, but I must say you've written this in a way that separates it from the rest: Maureen's point of view. Fabulous job. Honestly. Every little paragraph break is there for a reason and it's just well put together. Keep up the awesome work.
8/24/2005 c1 HarryPotterFan
Sorry I haven't been reading! I've been really busy!

I really liked this story. You manage to capture so many emotions at once.

HPFan
8/24/2005 c1 14msgalinda
Oh I liked it. The flashback was so realistic sounding, great job.
8/23/2005 c1 letmefly
beatiful.

That's all I can really say.

It brought tears.

beautiful.
8/23/2005 c1 23Madame Hatter
Wonderful, depressing, sad. Loved the flashback, a totally horrific, mesmerizing scene. I love how you portayed that, how you portrayed her death. Nicely done!