for The girl or the game?

6/2/2020 c13 Da Snack That Smiles Back
This is stupid but just good enough that I liked it. Honestly, I’m not nearly as obsessively involved in my sports as James is, but there’s not a chance I, or any other sane person would just not play because of some idiotic bet. Girl or game. You have to be shitting me. She even says he can play and he’s still decides against it? And they lose? I’m sorry that is entirely on him. And everyone is way too damn understanding of this whole fiasco. Literally anyone on any of the teams I’ve been on would tell him to pull his fat head out of his ass. Frankly it’s unrealistic that Lily would score at all anyways, and the real crime is that James would allow Lily or Frank to play a dangerous game knowing full well that neither know how to play at all. I’d never let someone who’d never laced them up to play for me in a hockey or basketball game. They’d just look stupid and we’d end up playing 5 on 4, or worse you’d end up with a serious injury. My girlfriend could ask all she wanted no chance I’m letting her fucking play in a hockey game, even if that was somehow allowed under the rules.
8/22/2019 c13 Vendetta
Fucking brilliant
7/14/2019 c1 Doug V
I'm just getting into the story. I'd like to offer a suggestion. When dealing with a story in the past, make sure the dialogue is consistent with the time.

Lilly was born 30 January, 1960. James was born 27 March, 1960. The both started Hogwarts in September of 1971.

In the mid to late 1970s, the world had just avoided the end of life from acid-rain, and was being barraged with scientific forecasts and news articles of predicting imminent doom as a new ice-age would extend glaciers from Canada into Kansas by 2010. “Global-warming” wasn’t even a thing until after mankind avoided the end of all modern civilization from bad Y2K computer-coding.

Having James make a snarky remark to Lilly about Sirius explaining "global-warming" is as out of place in the time-line as might be if Lilly was "yelling" at James in an IM, text, or Snap-Chat message, BY USING ALL CAPs, or including angry emojis.
11/8/2018 c1 lilyjameslovr21
noice
6/17/2018 c13 Guest
THAT IS SOOOO SWEET
I LOVE THIS STORY
you are amazing, whoever you are
this is getting forwarded to everyone in my contact list
thank you for the laughs and wonderful feeling I got out of reading such a story
6/16/2018 c10 Guest
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. LUVVS
BEST WRITER EVER
I LAUGH EVERY 5 seconds AND MY PARENTS ARE LIKE UMMMM...
BUT THIS IS AMAZING!
1/15/2018 c13 May
So I read this fanfic back in 2014 and it's STILL the best one I've ever read hands down. It was well written, really funny (most fanfics I've read I pretty dull so it was nice to read something hilarious) and very well executed. I'm a sophomore in high school now and I know you're not active anymore which makes me really sad because in a way I looked up to you when it came to writing. It's been what 13 years since you wrote this story? Time really does fly by doesn't it? I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are to me and I wish you the best. I hope this gets to you :)
9/3/2017 c13 Caliber98
This was so good, it actually scares me a bit.

I cried many super-macho, manly guy tears at the end. This is, perhaps, one of the greatest works I have ever had the pleasure to read, and I've read some corkers. I've never laughed so hard at text on a screen. Your humour is outstanding, and your creativity even more so. Thank you for writing this. x
8/17/2017 c13 Guest
Excellent piece of work. Incredibly well written. A must read for all Harry Potter fans.
6/11/2017 c13 Lava
Awwwww! That was cute AF and now my room is flooded with my tears! Especially the ending...!
3/12/2017 c13 Guest
I have never laughed as much as I have laughed reading this entire series. :D :D
Thanks for making my day.
Regards,
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER THX FOR WRITING IT! :D
11/10/2016 c13 Guest
Beautifully written story
11/1/2016 c13 James' girl
No! No, no, no, James Potter did not lose his last Quidditch Cup finals. And no bloody way did he not even play in it. Sure the girl is more imp game but no way could he not have both AT THE END OF HIS 7th YEAR! We all know James and Lily start dating around the start if their 7th year and i refuse to lessen another year from the limited time they had together. No!
1,270 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »