for when it rains

3/19/2012 c1 Georgia loves Johnny Cade
This practically made me start bawling. This was absolutely wonderfully written. I always wondered why Johnny out of all people got it so bad in life! It amazes me that some wonderful people have to deal with that. This story was really deep and definitely got a hold of my emotions. Well done as I said before! You really know how to move people.
4/16/2006 c1 29Maddiecake
OH MY GOSH!

That was so sad/scary... and... yeah. ;_; Poor Johnny...
12/14/2005 c1 4xCrazyx
Terrific! Absolutely beautiful! Only one thing, I don't thing S.E. Hinton was talking about jewerly when she said rings. She was talking about a weapon called rings. At least that's what it seemed like to me. But besides that I loved it. Johnny is my favorite!

Trinity
9/29/2005 c1 Ryan Wolfe
I LOVE IT! Johnny's my fave character and I haven't read one about his childhood yet...
9/17/2005 c1 1melchick
WOW.. you are such a good writer
8/25/2005 c1 Steffi
hmm. i don't think the lyrics are necessary. makes it seem a bit corny don't you think? the storyline is GREAT. the lyrics just get to me. i forget where i'm reading.
8/24/2005 c1 hannah
WOW! that was REALY good! wow.. poor johnny =[

STUPID DAD! *get gun from closet*
8/24/2005 c1 WhatGraceHasGiven
I think this was very good! I haven't seen too many Soda/Johnny friendship fics around here. And there aren't any fics that go into such a depth about the abuse. Good job; keep up the good work. :D
8/24/2005 c1 milola
O my God...I am always proud of myself that hardly anything can touch me and that I hardly cry but this was too much for me...so intensive and it made me cry..wow...great job!