for Comfort, Encouragement and A Mother's Wisdom

4/3/2015 c3 Catherine
Why haven't you updated recently? I'd love to hear more!
5/23/2009 c2 3The Black Cauldrons
nah, I'd say he's got bevis's personality down more than butthead's.
8/9/2008 c3 24Owl Emporium
That was REALLY good. I loved this alot! Great, great job! Very nice. (:

Angelica
9/3/2007 c3 zemotion
Wow I really like this! I'm glad that you are sticking to JKR's timeline rather that editing it. Can't wait for another update!
8/21/2007 c3 18Gaby Black
Okay, I've joined the review revolution, and I know just how important reviews are, so I'm reviewing this story even though I didn't like it that much. I liked how you portrayed Tonks and Sirius, but I thought sometimes Molly was a little out of character, and, Remus was just plainly frustrating.

- Gaby
4/8/2007 c3 Rosa
yeah! Omg thats so sweet, please update :P I want more! ;Þ

Kveðja Rósa
12/28/2006 c3 25Death Eater Bella
Oh how absolutely fantastic! I heart Tonks/Lupin even more! I love what you have done by filling in the back story between them so very cute! Poor poor Tonks and stupid Remus...but I am glad it all works out for them! JKR deserves a medal for that pairing!

I cannot wait for the next chapter! It is so very good!

~Death Eater Bella~
1/20/2006 c3 2bella'amor
me gusta! you're canon is actually canon, and thats hard to find sometimes. keep writing!
1/19/2006 c3 38eccentricrabbit
Hi hi, Nice story. I'm looking forward to you updating...

They are both so stubborn! I like the way you write about the characters. Lots of people make it out like Tonks just cries and cries.

But you have her being stubborn and have emotions other than heartbreak. (anger etc.)

I really am enjoying your story, keep up the good work!

- Chrissy
1/16/2006 c3 Daria93
Great story, i love the way you portray Remus and Tonks in their fights. I also like the way you subtly make them fall in love more. Keep up the good work!
12/27/2005 c3 wandless
Oh this is the best Remus/Tonks fanfic I've ever read, and I've read quite a lot. Man, this stuff is good. I think it's been all angsty for a while, so maybe you should go up to the part where Tonks goes to hogwarts, or the final battle? I can't wait for them to kiss and makeup. Yay!
12/22/2005 c3 Sakura Wood
YES! You're sadistic and evil! Poor Tonks! I feel pity for Remus too, but he acts like total stupid. Gee! I almost cried at the end and I never cry - neither during films like e.g. Titanic nor other FFs. But I have to admit you wrote absolutely fantastic FF!
12/7/2005 c3 slightly so
It does make it painful, to have to keep to JKR's work, and make them suffer so. but if you hadn't had them kiss... it would have been more painful! Im glad you had a kiss, and it was an excellent, realistic kiss. Godie. Please, continue!
12/7/2005 c2 slightly so
Yay! I found this story. I did a fanfiction search, with 'tea and comfort" and sympathy, and somehow I managed to find it! I read this a while back... and I loved it, but it was before I started adding people to my favorites (so I can reread them later. haha.) Anyway, this is wonderful... I hope you continue to work on this, because it is definitely a worthwhile cause! I love it. Please.. Please continue.
10/10/2005 c3 3HanSolosGal
Oh god. Remmy is too damn sexy for his own good.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »