for Comfort, Encouragement and A Mother's Wisdom

10/1/2005 c3 slightly so
GOD kis. :0) and Excellent chapter, you have these characters down right to the last hair, I love this.
10/1/2005 c2 slightly so
Excellent chapter, Por Tonks. I love TOnks, and you are doing justice to her and Remus, and Molly, actually. A lot of disucssion, but that's fine. I read chapter 1 a while ago, but on the airplane (I am so obsessed that I saved a few stories that looked scrumptious on my computer, and yours was the best!) So, congrats, and aI'm glad I've got chapter 3 to look forward to!
9/16/2005 c1 Tommy
If Only If Only Lone Tommy Cried

I had the time to read this fic a little longer

And as her father banged on her door to got to sleep. If Only If Only.

Such a beauty of a fic that has touched my soul and vibrate with ever beat of my heart, such fic that seem to hold such happiness but yet such sadness. Oh what a fic, what a fic
9/9/2005 c3 2Lily Christie
Hey!

Great chappies!

O just love when Tonks want to burst doors like this! lol

She was repetitive in this chap, but that was important to make her point really clear!

Update soon!

keep up the good work!
9/5/2005 c3 20preciselypotter
That was extremely dramatic. I really don't know what to say for a review, I'm just totally blown over by that. Consider it a compliment. I really liked it. Both chapters, but especially this one. Please update soon, I really am hanging off the edge of my seat for more. Good luck with this story. Ta!
9/4/2005 c3 23PinkGloom
It was angst filled, but it was the good kind if that is possible..please update soon! I had always wondered if Tonks knew Remus had left or not. Poor Arthur having to break the news to her! UPDATE
9/3/2005 c1 eleen
LOVED the "satisfied the mistletoe" scene! I love storys where Sirius is the matchmaker. o I'm all giddy now...
9/3/2005 c1 Anne Nyltiak
Kudos! Great chapter!

Remus and Tonks are both so stubborn! A few times I just wanted to hit Remus over the head and yell at him for being stupid. -sighs- I'm glad Tonks doesn't give up.

I don't know if there is anything besides that that needs to be said.-grins- Keep up the good work!
9/3/2005 c3 45Blue Eyes At Night
I loved this chapter!

the hard thing about this ship is portraying Tonks as strong enough that she doesn't come off as being a weak-willed little nansy-pansy. But you did this marvelously.

She kept her head and followed her heart! Tremendous...Lupin you IDIOT!

lol, we all got so mad at him (no matter how breifly that hatred lasted)

more soon!
9/3/2005 c3 73jadeddiva
I'm so glad you took my challenge and ran with it! And i loved this last chapter. Your characters are very well done!
9/3/2005 c3 TrinityDD
Amazing chapter (as the previous ones). Loved the way they interacted. Sigh, Remus is so stuborn. And Tonks is awesome.

Question: are we going to see a bit of Remus with the pack? If he gets beaten up, or how bad are the full moons, or if Greyback is around?

Can't wait for more. :)
9/2/2005 c3 8xanya-forever
Absolutely fantastic chapter! I wish my review could be an equal to it, but I'm so busy right now that I don't have time to give you the review you deserve... ha, I sound like Lupin now. You always get their emotions so perfectly tuned that I feel like I'm right in the midst of the scene, watching them as they pour their hearts out and whatnot. Very realistic, their interactions are! I have to say, I'm still on Tonks' side at the moment, even though I love Lupin with all my heart. I can understand where he's coming from but... no, he's wrong, and he should give in to Tonks. Right now! I really liked this line "Whatever I feel about you romantically, you were my friend first, and a greater friend than I could ever have imagined having when I joined up. You made me feel safe and warm and wonderful and happy and intelligent and like less of a klutz, and that meant the world to me." because it was beautiful, and so perfeclty sums up their relationship. I can't wait for more, so update soon!
9/2/2005 c2 6Tash2c
this chapter is good! lupin is so stubborn! well im sorry i didnt review earlier! im going to read the next chapter!
9/2/2005 c3 3AStarGazingGirl
Angst filled? Yes, but at least we know the ending is good! I do beleive this is the perfect Lupin/Tonks story. Everything seems to be going just the way I pictured it. I can't wait for more!
9/2/2005 c3 2grasshopperon
oh! It's so good!. Much better than the last chapter (not 2 say the lasy was bad, just this is better). I love how you included fluff where others would just pile on angst, which i can imagine must be really hard to do. i also loved how you used arguments that have been done before but at the same time you added little things that made it unique like the "Black charm" and Lup telling himself "you really are a wolf". tiny details make all the difference. waiting eagerly by the computer for more happy! (or sad, you did prove yourself well making it angsty but not over the top). Luv ya! keep it up! :)
74 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »