for Comfort, Encouragement and A Mother's Wisdom

9/1/2005 c2 2taniita
Great, great chapter!

Their conversations are so real. They fit so well with the characters and they just make sense. Although I do kinda wish I could hex him into next week!

That's very smart of you, having Remus not tell Tonks about the werewolves. It fits really well into JKR's plot as well as providing you with a ton of content for your fic! :D

I cannot wait for the next chapter.

(So hurry!) ;)
9/1/2005 c2 1Gilmore
Great story! The first chapter was amazing, the story from Tonks's pov and telling Molly everything. Good that you also posted a chapter from Remus's pov, can't wait to read more, especially some Remus/Tonks stuff :)!
9/1/2005 c2 45Blue Eyes At Night
i heart molly and her temper

more more soon!

stupid remus
9/1/2005 c2 5AutumnBreeze25
Yep! It twas good as the last part.

Remus is being quite dumb about the whole thing, but at least he's doing what he thinks is right. Sweet guy that Remus Lupin. -smiles-
9/1/2005 c2 1Loop-da-loopy
Wow, great chapter! I really love this story and can't wait to read more, so update soon!
9/1/2005 c2 8xanya-forever
Thank you so much for replying to my review! It's always great when authors do that, because it shows they actually care what we readers think (a good thing, definitely). I really enjoyed this chapter, even though I was certainly more on Molly's side than Lupin's... he's being, as you say, a butthead! But it's okay, because he's still my favourite character and I can forgive him as I know it's only to do with his ridiculously overdone nobility and self-deprecating nature, the silly boy. Yeah, your dialogue was really realistic again! I loved it. Definitely not stilted at all. And you characterization was excellent! I really liked how you mentioned that Tonks was on Dementor duty, because, yeah, that would really start to take its toll after a while. The mentions of the friendship betwen Tonks and Lupin were really sad... I hate it when those kinds of things end for reasons such as this! Argh, silly Remus, always thinking that no woman would ever want him when EVERY woman would! I really liked this line “Playing dumb doesn’t suit you, Remus." because, yep, definitely true. He's such a smart guy. So, yeah, this was a really good chapter, and I can't wait for more, so update soon!
9/1/2005 c2 MissGarfield
I loved it! I was reading the chapter and I was like "He's going to say goodbye in the end" and then he didn't... :( you're an idiot Remus... but a gorgeous idiot, so who cares? :) please update soon ok?
8/31/2005 c1 45Blue Eyes At Night
i very much enjoyed this fic. I think you've hit the nail on the head with the reactions and feelings of both Remus and Tonks. People have said that they feel TOnks was being wishy-washy and overly lovestruck and weak but i feel (as I see you do) that she's simply hurt and rejected and a bit (okay a lot) confused by feeling hurt and rejected by someone whom she loves who she knows (or at least has a good idea) loves her back.

Remus' whole atmosphere of worry is dead-on. No wonder he has such gray hair! And your portrayal of Molly is exact, the perfect amount of chocolate and vinegar. She's comforting but she'll put you in your place and I would absolutely adore seeing another chapter!

more very soon!
8/30/2005 c1 5AutumnBreeze25
I love this! It's one of the better versions of this missing part of HBP. Keep up the good work!
8/30/2005 c1 emilou87
god I just love this!This is so sweet! This is xactly the conversation I imagined between Molly and Tonks, and the background story about how Remus and Tonks fell in love is cute too.Please carry on coz this really rocks!
8/29/2005 c1 3AStarGazingGirl
I absolutely adored this! You wrote Tonks perfectly. One of the best fanfics I've seen her in, by far. Molly was great too, especially when she talked about her and Authur's relationship. I am really hoping this goes multi-chapter. I'll give you cheesecake! Very good work!
8/29/2005 c1 Moogie
great story, the misoltoe part with Siriu was funny. Please do write more, you have a great grasp of the characters.
8/29/2005 c1 Hyrado
Omg! That was so sweet! Oh are there going to be more?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

p.s. loving the deranged sirius!
8/29/2005 c1 8xanya-forever
Of course I want more - this fic is fantastic! I'm really sorry about not being able to include details, but I read three quarters of it and then had to go to work, and I just came back DEAD TIRED to read the rest and I can't remember enough details to tell you which particular bits I loved. I guess that means I just loved all of it! I also think that the emotions you had from both of them during the confrontation were spot on. They were both so full of passion, and you had them talking like REAL people and not stilted characters, which is always refreshing. I liked Molly's advice and maternal knowledge a lot too. The whole thing was wonderful! I really would like to see more from this fic (especially since it seems like you're able to write a lovely lot) so please do update!
8/29/2005 c1 Andrea35
Well a good and very long chapter and a nice description of the missing moment of OotP, I'm sure I can get used to several missing scenes of the HBP so a multi-chaptered story, oh yees! (and it's nice to see Sirius again^^)
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »