for Comfort, Encouragement and A Mother's Wisdom

8/29/2005 c1 Bella
Oh, I loved it and would love it if you continued. It was wonderful and very realistic. Please, a second chapter with Remus would be great.
8/28/2005 c1 2MissGarfield
I loved it... there was a part between the Remus/Tonks conversation that my eyes actually filled with tears (the music I'm listening o was helping...) this is the first fic that did this to me... I loved it, please update!
8/28/2005 c1 220Jesus.Lives
Great writing! I definately want more! MORE! MORE!

But... (here's my opinion) I don't think (from the evidence of the book) that this was the first Molly would have known about this. Note, the akwardness with Dumbledore and Snapes reaction to her in a later chapter. I think it was more than highly possible that at one of the last order meetings before this scene, Tonks had an outburst about Remus' new mission. Dumbledore obviously knows she's not happy with him sending him out like this. Also, Hermione says that "Lupin has tried to talk her round" which indicates that he has been to The Burrow, to chat with her probably on Molly's insistance (note she insists on her coming to see him again on the weekend). But you got it pretty much perfect how I'd imagine them getting together, the conversations and characters.

Please let me know what you think about my take on the situation. :) and I can't wait to see more.
8/28/2005 c1 1Loop-da-loopy
That was a really great story! It was very well written and I thought you described the characters perfectly. Please write more!
8/28/2005 c1 Rachel
that was woderful! I think you should make it a multichapter! that was a great idea
8/28/2005 c1 6Tash2c
Wow... this is such an interesting story.. i loved how it fit in with moments in JKs books and you've written it soo well! i have been in the same situation as tonks too.. so i could relate to it which was the best part... ^^ i would love to read more! and just so you know im putting this on my favourites list and putting you on story alert.. ^^
8/28/2005 c1 TrinityDD
Yes, please, do continue this story. I loved the little bit at Grimmauld Place with Sirius. And your characterizations are wonderful.

Can't wait for more. :)
8/27/2005 c1 2Lily Christie
Hey! What a great story! You definately have tomake it multi chaptered! Please!

You put Remus feelings so well! And it's really impossible not ot belive Molly, she's been such a good mother! Hehehe! Just don't make her repeat that so much, otherwise it seems that you're trying too hard to convince your readers. And maybe it would look like as if that wasn't that much reliable.. ops... was that understandable?

But I just loved the way you explained Remus lack of self confidence, and Tonks love blindnes!

Please continue, try to follow the times she appears in the book, in the train, and at Dumbledore's office! I'll be a constant reader!

Sorry for the bad english, you just got a brazilian fan!

Update soon!
8/27/2005 c1 trish
I really like this story so please continue it!
8/27/2005 c1 Tonksbaby
very very cute! deffinatly a multi chapter fic! please!
8/27/2005 c1 20preciselypotter
I can honestly say that I just love this fic! It's perfect! I adore it! I'm sorry if I'm scaring you, but this is the best Tonks/Remus bit I've ever read! Is this just a one shot, because if it isn't, update soon! You're a fantastic writer and I'm going to see if you've written any other fantabulous stories. Ta!
8/27/2005 c1 2grasshopperon
I like it a lot! i too always saw Molly as someone Tonks would go to and talk about her problems with Remus about. the mistletoe part is so cute! i like the way Tonks is bumbling not only in walking into things but also when she tries to convay her feelings. the only thing i would suggest is help Tonks out a bit because i feel bad for her and make her look less like a bumbeling child. but i LOVE!
8/27/2005 c1 2taniita
This is so cute! I love it.

Tonks is wonderful.

And, yes, more would be nice!
8/27/2005 c1 LadyMaundrell
awesome job! plz update! i was touched by this fanfic! Not sure i can go to details though. I can't wait for Tonks Remus interaction!

LadyMaundrell