for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8/21/2015 c1 Guest
penis
8/9/2015 c10 A.W.Bush
Y'know for all the ass fuckery that is this story, you can be pretty articulate at times. Well done
8/2/2015 c8 28Master thief Gray Shadow
Thumb Water is my favorite Pokémon.
7/28/2015 c10 Guest
It's been almost 10 years - an entire decade since this beautiful masterpiece. Keep up the good work. Please.
7/18/2015 c1 fastpager200
It was 2005, and this is just a product of it's time.
Tom and Jerry included blackface images, but on the DVD there are disclaimers about how they were wrong then and wrong now.
Also, "fag", and presumably "faggot" are both slang terms for cigarrettes in Britain. Cultures have differences, don't they?
This story did, however, leave an impact on the world of fanfiction despite it's timely insensitivities, as one of the coolest, most insane things ever created.
Also, you can make a reboot of this story if you want, without any of the slurs, but with more insanity.
Also, what are your thoughts on the stories based on this?
7/11/2015 c1 think of childrn
I am personally quite glad that our beloved author is bending over and taking the fat, bleeding cock of hypersensitivity. It would have been enough for him to add that the word rape is thrown around as a pastiche of grape ape, but he's gone so much farther in his ass-reamed pilgrimage to our great god of quantified justice as to acknowledge that his formally presumed nonsense words normalize the persecution of the lgbtqlmao.
A saint in the bondage of his privilege; femchrist-who dyed on her 3-pronged dildo for our microagressions-bless his name this day.
7/8/2015 c10 Chris Chan
Don't call anyone!
7/8/2015 c9 Prostitute
Mmmmmmmmmm yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm so wet right now!
7/8/2015 c8 Harry Potter
I was just getting my dick sucked by Hermione, ,Luna, and Ginny, and then I came acrossmthis monstrosity but I think Ron's dick was hard
7/8/2015 c7 spongebob
What the fuck nigga, like nigga really? Like my nigga, you failed at motherfucking life
7/8/2015 c6 your dick
I am so hard and cummy right now, I want to get sucked
7/8/2015 c5 your mom
What the fuck nigga, this is as bad as jewish Mexicans nigga, like what the actual donkey shit yo, my dick did get hard to this story doe...kkk I luv da kkk
7/8/2015 c4 Guest
Nigga what the fuck did I just fucking read, like really nigga
7/5/2015 c1 3K'Mara the Raven
I do hope that you made this as some elaborate joke.
7/2/2015 c1 Guest
What form of faggartry is this? Why not add a trigger warning while you're at it?
1,208 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »