for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

11/20/2015 c1 12Laluzi
I have to agree with others that this trigger warning is unnecessary. In my opinion, anyone who becomes offended by the flippant and meaningless use of the terms in this fic is /looking/ to be offended. I'm personally against this kind of 'triggering' because I feel people crying wolf on ultimately innocent and tangential things are cheapening the terms and making a mockery of people with legitimate concerns, who've actually suffered. This story isn't supporting rape or homophobia. It's not glorifying it, or painting it as acceptable. This is just a ridiculous over-the-top story that does ridiculous over-the-top things, and I'll be shocked if somebody took /anything/ here seriously, much less an ape covered in penises or Dumblecop's... whatever he does with suns.

(Unless this entire trigger warning is an elaborate joke that I'm too obtuse to get.)

But if it bothers you that much - well, I've felt compelled to remove my own stories sometimes simply because I found them embarrassingly poorly written. Different reason, but roughly the same principle, I suppose. So I'm glad you're still choosing to leave this up, if nothing else.
11/9/2015 c1 Bronze11
Nobody cares about your religious awakening, dude.
11/8/2015 c10 40Dragon MoonX
I didn't know you were still updating this. I saw it was updated in February and I'm like wow, this is still being continued.

Please keep writing this. The whole thing seems like a fantastic acid trip through the 60s, and I love it. It is both fantastic and bizarre, and I laugh every time I read it. I even stuck this on my favorite list because I wanted to come back and reread it.

It always pleases me when I find a story like this. Some might think it's a troll fic, but I disagree. I see it as more of a humorous parody on crack, which is quite entertaining. And even if it is a troll fic, I still like it. So keep writing. I look forward to reading more chapters of this legendary comedy.
11/7/2015 c1 lahwran
:) thanks for the warning, I'm glad you felt the need to add it given that past you had written this.
11/7/2015 c1 6Vinelle
Reviewing this means putting into words my thoughts on this fic, but I find "fic" is not the quite the word to describe what you have published, my thoughts feel dazed and disoriented and words are not only beyond me at the moment but also likely beyond any known language. In other words, this is the finest surrealist work I've seen outside of Astrup Fearnley.
10/9/2015 c1 8TrippyToasters
C'mon, man.

Look, I'll say this as bluntly as I can without being rude. Your story doesn't need a damn trigger warning. Nobody is going to come online to read over-the-top Harry Potter fanfiction and see the phrase "rape ape" and be harmed by it. They're just words.

They're nothing awful about making a joke. If somebody else takes offense with something that you've written, there is no obligation on you to cater to that person's feelings or demands. I don't know what PMs you've gotten, or what has happened to you in real life that made you feel compelled to write an apology for a story you wrote where Harry Potter smashes a planet, but anyone who cannot separate themselves from fiction like this is the one with the problem - not the story.

This fic is a small piece of internet history and you should be proud of that, rather than ashamed. Everyone I've ever shown it to has been impressed and amused by it. It's brought laughter to the world, not "normalized rape and homophobia".

I've lost a degree of respect for you on seeing this. Don't apologize for being young and silly.
10/7/2015 c1 tordirycgoyust
Kudos for growing as a person and acknowledging not only your faults but the steps you have taken to correct them. I'm legitimately proud of you, as you are a sad rarity.

That said, thank you for leaving this story up. It is crack of the best kind, and it is never boring reading about the legendary guitar Fuckslayer, or books made of lasers, or groinsaws. Also, congrats on making a relatively highbrow dick joke; that shit be impressive yo. I would be sad to see them disappear.
10/4/2015 c5 Guest
This fic needs more Rape Radbury.
9/26/2015 c10 KittyKat5090
...What on Earth did I just read?
9/8/2015 c1 Guest
gotta be honest here, pretty sure that those things you're warning about don't even merit the top 30 things to warn about
9/7/2015 c4 jjjjjnjnjjjnjjnj
Jjjjjnjjjnkjnjjjjjjjjjjjnjjnjjjjjnjjjjjjjjnjjnjjjjnjjnnjnnnjnjnjjjjjkjjnjjjjjnjjjjjknnnnjjnjjjnnnjjjjjjnjjnjnnjjjjnjnjjjjjjnjjnjjnjjnjjnjjnjjnjjjnjjnjjnjjjnjnjjjnjjnjnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjnnnjjnnnnnnnnnjnnnjnjnjnjjjnnjnjjnnjnjnnnjjnnjnnjj
9/6/2015 c1 A Fan
Dude, what the hell? Get off the Tumblr juice and own this shit. You wrote it, it's terrible humor for terrible people - but you know what? That's what makes it great. You don't need to apologize for it. If anyone mistook such an over the top story with a writing style that sinks so low it circles back all the way from terrible to amazing for "normalizing" "homophobia", they are the real homophobes and misogynists.
9/4/2015 c10 Guest
mo
9/2/2015 c10 Guest
This is Jodorowskian. Even if you were just being silly, this is art. Well done, I enjoyed this piece of writing immensely.
8/30/2015 c1 Adam Smith
Seriously, man? God, you suck. Way to take the fun out of reading this, you bleeding heart.
1,233 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »