for HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2/16/2017 c1 Shiny Meloetta
First of all, I want to comment on your deep acceptance and understanding of these things. Second, your username is cool. Third, this will make me LOL, I bet.
2/14/2017 c1 teapotsaucer
I see that I must be dreaming. Or on acid.
2/10/2017 c10 God
Beautyful
2/2/2017 c4 Guest
Stop writing
2/2/2017 c3 Guest
This fukin' sucks
1/27/2017 c1 Gage Thompson
YOU ARE SO MEAN TO EVERYBODY! DID YA KNOW THAT!?
1/4/2017 c10 4Fedora-Head
Well done! Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. This is the first crack fic I've read front to back. I feel like I just woke from a crazy-as-fuck dream. Glad I finally read this!
1/3/2017 c7 pomegranate downer
cabbage witch
1/1/2017 c1 Frumblegore
I thought it was absolutely hilarious
12/27/2016 c10 7SneakyDorcas
...wait, what?
I don't know what the fuck any of this story meant. Words happened, then stopped happening. What the fuck am I reading?
12/20/2016 c9 106Cyberchao X
I wish I understood this fanfic. It is at a level beyond my comprehension.
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
12/6/2016 c10 PrinceLarkin
You know...if you read this like an ancient obscure religious text full of ambiguous metaphors, it makes a lot more sense.
12/2/2016 c1 2AmyVanHym
Disclaimer: 0/10
Story: 10/10
Regurgitate the Kool Aid, my friend. You've done nothing wrong. In fact, you've done everything right, except for write this silly disclaimer. All words belong to everyone. It is everyone's place to use them as they like, and it is no one's place to decide how others may use them. So, don't worry about "normalizing" this or that word; it's not your place, nor is it anyone's, to moralize about which words others should use. There are no inherently wrong words. Words are tools. You used them well. That is all.
11/30/2016 c1 Guest
Y'all are just salty sjws who can't take a joke.
I died laughing while reading this. "You must rock the fuck out"
1,201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »