FanFiction.Net
for I ran away

9/2/2001 c1 allison
*yeah you know who this is ^_^* you write so good! you gotta put more of your stories out there! something tells me that you might have lost a love? hmmmmm...
9/2/2001 c1 31BloodRaevynn
Waaaah! Dai suki!
8/26/2001 c1 31Hotaru
Aw! Fluffy angsty and cute all in one! Heh heh, I wonder what mistake is gonna chomp my ass...probably the whole "not studying all year and expecting to pass math and chemistry bit" i like the moral at the end *feels like aesop* it kinda ties it all together and relates it to life. I try to do that, although it sounds cheesy sometimes! Hehe, very nice!
7/17/2001 c1 2unbrokenhellmuse
It's sad, yet sweet. I really like it.
7/14/2001 c1 1ally
SO GOOD! TOO GOOD! YOU ROCK!
6/12/2001 c1 5Mitsugi
Awwww! sweeeeet! =^_^= So sad for all the missing years, but it makes it so much more gut-wrenching when they sort it all out, doncha think? Mitsugi likes gut-wrenching things! muahahahaha *claps* Very very kewlies!
5/28/2001 c1 trowabarton7
hey thanx for reading my first ever fanfic!i love your story im working on reading all of your gundam stories but im busy with exams at the minute!
5/20/2001 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
ooooooh Mesa liked this story course I am a huge fan of Heero and Duo anyways. Shrugs shoulders. Can't wait to read more of your works. ^_~
4/18/2001 c1 23Lady Lye
*sniffle* I love a happy ending.
4/16/2001 c1 Naie
Aw! that's so happy and cute...sigh, you write happy stories so well! aw!

-xoxoxo, Naie-
4/15/2001 c1 6Hiashi
Heehee.. 'Ass-chomping mistake'. How very Duo. ^-^ Very cute 'fic, what can I say? I loved it.