for I am in Love

9/28/2014 c4 Madison
I am very depressed Kuki and Wally didn't get together and no offense to you, but I have 1/3 to me they're to much of a brother and sister relationship.
12/5/2007 c4 50SlashLover93
aw i love the story! please write more!=)
8/22/2006 c4 93Luna Rapunzel
It'd be nice if you continued this- I really like it so far, and I think it would be interesting to see whatever direction you have in mind for it.

Nice work.
9/25/2005 c4 Sir-Bahamut
Please continue...and make something for No. 4...continue please
9/21/2005 c4 13meowmeow16
WHAT! Please don't tell me this is a 1/3 story! BLECH! And don't tell me it's a 2/4 story too! BLECHEAR! Continue, and make Kuki dump Nigel for dating her when he was still dating Lizzie! That is just rude of a guy! If a guy was dating me, and dating another girl at the same time, and I found out, I'D KICK HIM IN THE CROTCH, AND THROW HIM IN THE DUMPSTER! Please listen to what i'm saying.
9/11/2005 c4 Sailor Venus
Well if you plan to continue, you can always make 1 and 4 MAKE UP and put some CLOSER. Cause 1 really OWES it to him and should say he's sorry for his SELFISH friendless behavior. Cause what's WORSE then losing your crush is being BETRAYED by your friend who you always trust and care for. At least 2 and 5 are still his friends but you should really put some CLOSER with 1 and 4 if you continue.

Your fic JUST may make it to be better then "America's Sweetheart" yet.
9/11/2005 c4 2Riobella
::wipes tear off face:: NO wally and kuki are ment for eache other!its not fair its just not fair!
9/8/2005 c4 ddeaadaccountt
Oh, that kills the heart major. Are you making this a 2/4 story?

9/8/2005 c4 Cebur14
Great so far please you have to keep going
9/7/2005 c4 4Dark side of the moon32
Ok you have to finish please. This story is the best just a wally story i like it. I also like how he isnt crying over her and nigel im tierd of how most authors do that.
9/7/2005 c4 2KawaiiPuchiko
Can you continue the story? I want to see where you want to take this next! Um, is it gonna be 3/4? If not, then you can stop. Good story though.
9/7/2005 c4 24The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Seems odd that Kuki would have gone through with this, as the series doesn't show much of 1/3 situations.

Maybe you could try a 4/86 or even 4/362? ;) That would require Wally moving to the moon base, and considering the circumstances, would he WANT to stay near 1 and 3 now?

¡Zacatepóngolas!

J.A.M.

Good evening.

[WARP!]
9/6/2005 c3 4Dark side of the moon32
SO you are trying to break on me? I didnt give you a fucking order try to say something smart next time and see what happens. I advise you to shut your fucking mouth I may not write story but i dont take shit from second hand authors. So I read one story shut the fuck up agian you dont even know how much I read. If i knew who you were i would kick your ass very badly. If you suspect I wont talk back like some of those suck up reviews your wrong. You say something to me i will say something to you. You started this you could of asked nicely but no you have to be a smartass.
9/6/2005 c3 ddeaadaccountt
Oh that last line was great. You earned this one. Ha! Maybe you should put in the accent Numbuh 4 has when he actually talks. Then it'll get me into a better mood for his antics.

9/6/2005 c2 ddeaadaccountt
Please don't stop. I am so into this story its pathetic. I really like it, and I wouldn't say so unless it was true.

27 Page 1 2 Next »