FanFiction.Net
for A girl named Linday

2/19/2007 c1 Love Is Not A Victory March
really good.

except summer isn't happy with zach.
8/9/2006 c1 6kill-kiss-be
Amazing, simply amazing

Very well-written!
4/26/2006 c1 Ruby Moon
Hee, love it! Very well done. (Marissa deserves even worse. ;P)

And I miss Lindsay, Ryan was definetely happy with her.
10/30/2005 c1 ElDani
Hey there girl!

There's way too little feedback for this one-parter. Granted, you've still got some typos in there but they don't really matter at a glance. With this story, you managed to publish a short but sad glimpse into the character 'Marissa', that does not seem too far off to be believeable. You write about her constantly watching them and somewhere in there you discover that she still cares for him very much, you don't mention her own fuc-ked up persona, 'cause it would do no good for the effect or mood.

All in all, it's incredibly short but a refreshing piece of art that forces you to think deeper. Thank you!
9/22/2005 c1 Emily
I love it!
9/2/2005 c1 44Ansy Pansy aka Panz
That was a clever little piece. Great thoughts
8/31/2005 c1 slimkay
Great chapter!

Update ASAP!
8/31/2005 c1 2Summaire
Okay, something different =)

Though I don't exactly hate Marissa, and I don't really need to see her suffering (LOL), I liked this story. You know, it has something. Something different - like I said.

And I admire that although you hate Marissa, you can express her feelings in such a great way. ;-) Well, the fact that you want her to suffer makes it a lot easier, I guess. LOL

Keep going, I liked it.
8/30/2005 c1 24newportbeachbabe
This story was pretty good. I am a huge RM fan, but I can imagine Marissa feeling like this.
8/30/2005 c1 Dogsbody
It's so much fun, to make Marissa suffer!:)