for Unsaid

11/13/2010 c3 2GamerGirl1996-4ever
hey

i love the story so far

but when is the next chapter coming?
9/19/2008 c3 2Missing Fairy
Absolutely fantastic story so far!

Love it!

Please keep up the excellent work and please update soon!
2/23/2008 c3 3mifurita
oh no there's no more! Please, are you going to finish the story?
2/23/2008 c1 mifurita
I'm in tears! Poor Face.

Reading on..
9/4/2007 c3 6Wildfire's Flame
sighs I had a feeling when I started this that it wasn't going to be complete and I was right. I am enjoying the story and would really like to see more of it if you have it. Very very nicely done.
5/19/2007 c3 anonym
great story,best one I read so far I hope you post the next chapter soon
3/20/2006 c3 dragon
I just found this story and WOW! I never really thought about face/hannibal, but you've got me hooked! Please update soon. I can't wait.
2/15/2006 c1 Aberglaube
There are so few Hannibal/Face fics out there and I really like yours. Please donĀ“t let it die.
2/9/2006 c3 triple-m1978
Hey? When will this story continue? I like to read more. Will Hannibal and Face be a couple? Please, don't let us hanging anymore.
12/22/2005 c3 204SivanShemesh
Update please. I do wish to know what will happen next, and for that i will need your aid, as you are the author of the fic.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and update ASAP.

Sivan Shemesh
10/30/2005 c3 cayenta
I really liked the story despite it being sort of slash. Please update soon and why does everyone keep referirng to Face as a kid when he's actually a man. I uderstand why Hanibal calls Face a kid but not the others. don't keep us in supense too long.
10/10/2005 c3 9Nash Carter
amy is right, he should talk to face without arguing... but i'm pretty worried if he will get the chance or if something bad will happen before they can really talk. please continue soon!
10/9/2005 c3 adele
Murdock's right about Face wanting to love Hannibal that way. Hannibal was a total jerk to Face. Keep up the great work.
10/7/2005 c3 Luna
Your latest update took an interesting and different direction and I liked it very much. The feedback from the different characters add to it. I look forward to more of this story.
9/16/2005 c2 Nash Carter
finally, a hurt face story. not enough of those around *g*. i like it, and i'd like to know what happens next. please continue (and soon, ok?), this is getting good.
18 Page 1 2 Next »