for Seven

9/22/2012 c3 12whatdotheydream
You need to update! Please, please, PLEASE!
6/16/2006 c3 2Queen Tabitha Tall
Masterfully done! I really love all your work! please update soon, I can't wait to hear from you!
10/16/2005 c3 1Quest for Knowlege
I love your story! I feel like gushing for some reason. I can't wait for the twist. And i love the name 'Gwyn'. I always like stories where I like the names. I also love Therese. It's so elegant and evil. And it's a real telling of a fairy tale so far, none of the 'this little mini-plot point make the entire story SO DIFFERENT and thus you should worship my creativity' stuff. And, as long as its a major twist, it's not going to fall into that category. Then again, I'm kinda doing the same thing... except then my story veers off randomly, but whatever. I think it counts as a major twist... why do I always end up on some extrememly random topic when I reveiw? My last review I ended talking about pickles. I'm not doing that again. So my last sentance will be completely on topic:

I LOVE your story so far, and would consider it a federal offense if you didn't update *we're gonna pretend I'm in law enforcement*.
9/7/2005 c2 3Glitterpoison
That was so sad! He just shut the door in her face? Aww, poor Gwyn! I hope you update soon!

±GT±

P.S. You really have to watch out for yellow buttons masquerading as purple buttons...du du du du du du du du
9/5/2005 c3 1Twist130
omg the second chapter is so sad! poor Gwyn.. its really good, all of the chapters.. update soon!
9/5/2005 c3 mistyqueen
wow that must be a horrible life to live for Gwyn! anyway i liked your story its so well written
9/5/2005 c3 10Mirriam Q Webster
Very Interesting...Filled with lots of potential and I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. I particularly liked how you pointed out in chapter 2 that the love potion was the most dangerous potion the witch knew how to brew. :)
9/5/2005 c3 31Aedyn Star
interesting twist on the mirror, with the little flying hand mirror. great job i leov your style. please update!
9/5/2005 c3 Fiyero
Oh she's so evil. I love how you make the mirrors her view into the outside world. I thought it would be kind of creepy if her portraits throughout the castle gave her eyes to spy on the servants as well. That would be interesting.

You gave Gwyn dark brown hair... interesting choice, as Snow White traditionally has black hair. At least you didn't make her blonde like Disney was planning originally. :-P

This is very, very good! I'm ready for the next chapter!
9/3/2005 c2 Aedyn Star
aw poor gwyn. your writing is amazing, just that little scene almost compelled me to cry. great job. no critques here! keep up the great work! great twist btw. will we learn more about this duchess of enwall besides that she is the witch?
9/3/2005 c1 Aedyn Star
interesting twist. and further along comes the corruption right? well, not nessecarily. well, please update!
9/3/2005 c2 31Symbolist
Oh that's horribly sad. Poor Gwyn. Just a little suggestion, I'm curious as to how exactly Henrich became king... obviously it was his wish, but most wishes don't just go "poof!" here's a whole new kingdom and thousands of people to go with it. Of course that may be the case, but even if it is I'd like to know. I like how you just plain and simple make the stepmother evil. No "you killed my sister so I must have my revenge" or "I hate you all because the love of my life left me" or anything like that. She's a witch and she's evil, plain and simple. Very nice. ;-) An excellent chapter, although it's short, and I'm excited for chapter 3!
9/2/2005 c1 Symbolist
This is great so far. You have great grammar, which is a very nice change for this part of This first chapter reminds me a lot of the beginning of the Hallmark movie "Snow White: The Fairest of Them All" with Miranda Richardson. I can't wait to see where this goes!
9/1/2005 c1 3Glitterpoison
oh...what a loevely buuton...lol, I'm just kidding! Great start! That's cool about the wish thing and I really like your writing!

±GT±
9/1/2005 c1 kirstie
Interesting twist to the story. I'm liking it so far so please continue. Just don't make Gwyn a spoiled brat.. I hate it when that happens. Up-date soon and don't demand reviews again... I don't mind asking but when people threaten to not update unless they get a certain amount of reviews it kind of turns me off from the story.
16 Page 1 2 Next »