for Who Wants To Live Forever

7/12/2012 c6 Guest
Nice!
7/11/2012 c1 Guest
Some pointers
1. Zach continued rolling her eyes... Is this supposed to be Zach continued rolling his eyes?

2. with one quick move she sent his sword fighting some feet away, Is this supposed to be
With one quick move she sent his sword flying some feet away?

"I guess I'll just have to make you fight." I knew this would happen.
6/24/2010 c6 James Birdsong
Lovely
10/9/2005 c6 597Ghostwriter
Aw. How mature of Tommy. I'm glad Kim got a happy ending. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
10/6/2005 c5 Ghostwriter
Interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
10/5/2005 c4 Ghostwriter
Hm. So Kimberly is up to something, eh? Now THAT sounds like the Pink Ranger we all know and love. Hope you can write more soon. And to quote her, catch ya on the flip side.
9/7/2005 c3 17John Chubb
Interesting story, it kind of looks like Kim is an immortal, though I have yet to see her do a quickening. As for possible titles, maybe one of the songs by Queen would work. Examples are the obvious 'Princes of the Universe', and maybe 'A kind of Magic'. A third could be 'Gimme the Prize' or 'Who wants to live forever'.

Also one immortal I'd love to see is the immortal healer Katherine-not Kat-but the one in the final season played by Claudia Christian.
9/5/2005 c2 54cmar
Again I really like this, with its explanation of The Letter, and Kim's 'voice' is really well done. Very lively. And a nice way to bring the PR and HL universes together.
9/3/2005 c2 arlene444
I am really liking this story so far. I hope you post your next chapter as soon as you can.
9/2/2005 c1 1Daisyz
whoa...update soon
9/2/2005 c1 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you combined the Highlander series & the Power Rangerrs into one story. Please update soon.
9/2/2005 c1 54cmar
Have to admit I opened this mostly out of curiousity that someone else had done a PR/HL crossover - but it really did pull me in. Good setup; giving us Kim behaving in such a strange way. Very well written, too.

A couple of nits: It's spelled MacLeod. Also dialog with a 'he said' - 'she said' etc. should be punctuated like this: "Because I have to," she replied.

These are minor, though, your dialog is very good (I liked the hints that Kim is acting against her will) and your story so far is interesting.