for A stranger among us

9/1/2018 c1 AKCMx
Veri n1c3dPrst0riZQ
5/3/2009 c9 13EmperorDraco7
It's great that you finally updated, nicely done. Keep up the good work.
11/15/2008 c8 Suron
I really enjoyed this chapter, from the "Friendly match" to the romantic/nervious asking of Jin to have Jenny be his.

Though you Really caught my eye when you did the new big baddy

"Alpha" from the story he seems to be Litterly "power hungry"..lol...but in the romance secne there wasn't enough description..for me anyway, it just seemed you kinda just wanted the readers to use their own immagination of what Jin was doing when he asked,or, how the expression on their face was silmular to what they were thinking...I brought this up from a sentence in the climax, it seemed that Jenna was exterimly excited,but, I think she held it in when she said yes. that was it really just consider more details but don't over do it. ^_^

your doing good just keep it up and don't over work yourself.. ^-^
11/11/2008 c8 EmperorDraco7
Jin and Jenna are finally boyfriend and girlfriend, I'm glad that it happened. Keep up the good work.
6/27/2008 c7 Suron
Your doing well, keep it up and you won't have a problem finishing it up with it and congrads on the new mac and can't wait for the next Chapter see yay! ^_^
6/8/2008 c6 2Kang the conqueror
I like this chapter. I hope the next one comes soon.
4/11/2008 c6 13EmperorDraco7
I am glad that you finally updated. Looking good, keep it up!
4/4/2008 c5 2Kang the conqueror
Hello, its Kang. Thanks for mentioning me in chapter 3 as one of the persons who encouraged you to continue. I like these new chapter and how your taking the Kiddy Grade story line in new directions. I'm looking forward to new chapters.
11/27/2007 c5 Suron
Man i can't wait to see what AIMEE can do ha ha great man keep it up Email me sometime too
10/15/2007 c5 13EmperorDraco7
I'm glad Jin survived, and making him a G-Class was a nice touch. Update soon!
10/11/2007 c4 Suron
heh heh another gret chapter keep it up can't wait to read more ^^
9/21/2007 c4 EmperorDraco7
Finally! Good chapter, update soon.
6/21/2007 c3 2Kang the conqueror
Hello! It's me, Kang the Conqueror. I'm proud you decided to contiune your story, its one of my favorites. I'm currently writing a story called Mighest Heroes in the Avengers with Eclair as a main character, its under revisions. I'm doing the revisions over the summer so check it out when I'm done. I have a question, is Jin Siyan like Goku from Dragonball Z or is he something alse. I really hope you write more chapters, you can go though the whole Kiddy Grade storyline with Jin and added new information to make it more richer. P.S. I heard their make Kiddy Grade 2 soon. Its sketch at best so my not sure if its true, but I hope it is.
5/5/2007 c3 13EmperorDraco7
I like your story and your OC's Jin and Jenna. Please continue.
2/22/2007 c1 Suron
i must say i enjoyed...really enjoyed this story i hope to talk to you some time about some of my ideas ^_^ but this was an exitic story and like other story's it LEAVES ME HANGING ARG! LOL
17 Page 1 2 Next »