for You Have My Sword

5/18/2018 c19 Gameknight17
WHAT!
You took away one of my favorite parts of the book when Molly kills Bellatrix!
Seriously!

jjj
1/17/2017 c5 Guest
m
2/4/2015 c26 willowspell17013
Awww I'm ak sad it's finished! I really enjoyed this and I love your writing. I'm about to check out some of your other stories on a sec. :)
If you could, though, would you write a third? I know it would clash with your ending of the chapter here, but I would live to see it if some of the group try to visit Middle Earth again, but somehow end up 60 years early! In the time of The Hobbit. I think that would be pretty cool, personally, though, how I love Fred and George, maybe another combination with Neville and/or Luna. But is it something that you would like to write?
I loved this story and the one before it and I hope you continue this wonderful writing! :D
2/2/2015 c26 Guest
I absolutely loved it! The ending was so bittersweet;( sniff sniff. I hate it when a book series ends! It makes me so sad when there's nothing left...
8/25/2013 c26 bur bur
wow is all i got to say i love it so much at first i thought i would not like it but in the end i love it lol
4/12/2013 c6 1Anna the Lynx
The HP/ LOTR elves issue is a slight case of the tropes "our elves are different" and "call a smeerp a rabbit", creating a potential debacle... Poor Legolas doesn't know what he's getting into. :)
421 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »