FanFiction.Net
for You Have My Sword

6/30/2006 c13 Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian
I LOVE this so far! Aragorn kills Snape! WOOHOO!

Oh, Legolas, you blooming idiot. Sorry hun, but I think you're missing one VERY important detail in this romance thing. The only reason Arwen was able to give up her immortality was because of her ancestry. In the history of middle Earth, only FOUR were given such a choice: Luthien Tinuviel, Elrond and his brother Elros, and Arwen. Pretty short list for thousands and thousands of years!

And... Legolas would be 21 in human standards. That's too old for a sixteen-year-old girl.
6/30/2006 c16 1sharpnineuke21
thx for updating! great as usual!
6/29/2006 c16 darkcelestial20
it was cool to see arwen fighting and that harry finally accepted that ginny can take care of herself.
6/29/2006 c16 11Fk306
this is great please update soon
6/29/2006 c16 3Kaladelia Undomiel
YAY! Arwen rocked... Go Fawkes and Everyone... Fred & george were awesome... no pranks... anywho... Update whenever you can luv...

Kalle
6/29/2006 c16 12Cathelina
YEAH! You updated! Kiss! I like that. (oh I've gone crazy again) Lovely pair. update soon please!
6/29/2006 c16 5Brandy Lebeau
you do know that useally never works but here's hoping* crosses fingers*. I hope to have another chapter of "Children of the Element" up in a week or so since I don't have school anymore (graduated *does a happy dance*). PLEASE POST SOON!

PS: may have enough of Hp/catwoman story to post soon email if you would like to see the chappy first before everyone else does.
6/28/2006 c16 14Medilia
yay u updated. ok i dont want to force anything on u but if Aragorn encounters dementors i think they would have a big effect on him. any how plz update soon.
6/28/2006 c16 WolfbainKohaku
heehee. if i remember correctly, there were two kissin scenes in this chap! and no, i'm not counting. just something that i remembered. XD great chap! Hurry to Update! thank you! ^^
6/19/2006 c15 Queen of Halloween
This story is great! Please put the next chapter up soon!

I really like this story and I can't wait to read what happens next!
6/7/2006 c15 Daughter of the Deep Night
yesterday i found this story, read your first one in the series, and now read this one. i loved the whole thing. my favorite part of both stories are the fearsome four, and the whole aragorn-harry/father-son thing!

you re-wrote LotR really well! i liked the way you kept the integrity of the plot while making it interesting.

i know this was a long time ago, but in chapter 31 of lost in middle earth, you said you used a line from national treasure. i know you're not allowed to respond to reviewers (and i DO NOT want you kicked off Fan Fiction)but could you somehow tell me what line you used? i read the chapter twice and missed it both times becasue i was so trapped in the storyl.
5/27/2006 c15 1toooldforthissite
AWSOME FIC! I read the first one cause' I was so happy to see a crossover like this. Then I came and read this fic (alas, it isn't done like the pervious one... boo...) and now am DYING to know what happens!

Please! UPDATE SOON! School is out but my mom is dragging me off to places that I hate so much I'd rather be in school!

I NEED A ANOTHER CHAPTER!

OK, that was a bit extreme... Never mind. o.o

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
5/23/2006 c15 5Brandy Lebeau
*Sigh* took you long enough! I even posted for Children of the Elements So you better read and review like I do for you* mock threatens* PLEASE POST SOON!
5/22/2006 c15 14Medilia
if u even think aout not updating soon i will... go sharpen my sword! and kill u!
5/22/2006 c15 8BrownieMelody
YEAH ARWEN! Way to stand up and fight! Wohoo! I love this-adding Arwen was a good twist. Galadrial being Rowena Ravenclaw was also pretty good! Very creative. Its ok about not updating soon-I totally understand! At least you do update...which is more than I've done for a VERY long time...anywho, awesome chapter! I can't wait for an update!

~Brownie