FanFiction.Net
for You Have My Sword

5/22/2006 c15 11Fk306
cant wait to see aragorns reaction ^.^ please update soon
5/21/2006 c15 Jeremy
AT LAST AN UPDATE! Next time don't wait so long. Apart from the wait it was a good chapter. I would never have expected Rowena Ravenclaw to be alive and who she is also. Keep up the good work. One piece of advice: don't wait so long next time.:)
5/21/2006 c15 WolfbainKohaku
yay! ^^ so that's why harry wanted to get to middle earth so fast! i never expected galadriel to be rowena ravenclaw. great chapter! ^^ i wonder how aragorn will react when he finds out that arwen came with the group. oh well. Hurry to Update! thank you! ^^
5/21/2006 c15 10WhiteTwitch
Oh my god! This was, like one of the best chapters! Plot-ahoy!
5/21/2006 c15 3Kaladelia Undomiel
Me like... 'he was not going to be able to protect his friends by keeping them out of the fight.'- Finally! Well of course Elrond wouldn't be happy... Mithril... huh... That's the link... The First Age... B/f the Sundering... My brother actually thinks it's believable, which is quite a shock for he HATES, with passion, crossovers... Very very good luv... and as long as the chapter(s) gets up and is worth the wait I'm happy... AH 58 DAYS TILL I LEAVE...(9not the site) AH ... ask if you want more info

Luv ya

Kalle
5/21/2006 c15 7autumn.in.mist
Yay! I got it right! Rowena is Galadriel! *is very, very happy*

Hmm... Tiara... I'm sure I've read that theory somewhere before, but I can't remember where... It had something to do with the mention of the tiara in the Room of Requirement.

Oh well. *is still happy from guessing right*
5/20/2006 c15 darkcelestial20
very cool chapter. it was cool to see arwen choosing to go be with aragorn. just can't wait to see how he reacts when she walks in.
5/20/2006 c15 12Cathelina
YO! You updated! I like this! So Arwen is going too...This is going to be fun! Update soon please!
5/20/2006 c14 somebody
please update please please update i will find out where you live stalk you then kill you if you don't update
5/16/2006 c1 adrix
hi LATMC, i'm 1 of Mel's BFs. my name is adriana aka adrix. if Mel didn't tell me abot you and ur great stories i would of died of bordem. ur stories are excellent and i enjoy every word of it. if u want we can be friends. just ask mel for my e-mail.

see ya adrix
5/14/2006 c14 1Fancyfree
Oh! I love this. I think my favorite part out of the two stories is Harry's time spent in the shire and I absolutely love aragorn and harry's relationship. absolutely fabulous. i love how creative the second part of the story is. keep up the fabulous work and i can't wait to hear more from you soon.
5/10/2006 c14 Nareea
OK i so want to see what harry saw. can't wait for next chapter, Legolas + Luna, hm didn't see that comeing. i love your stories and keep up the good work
5/5/2006 c14 7autumn.in.mist
Methinks that the person Harry saw was Galadriel. And that Rowena = Galadriel. Or that Rowena looks like Galadriel at least, and that there is some sort of relationship between the two. Maybe Galadriel is Rowena's descendant? Except Galadriel is _older_ than Rowena, so maybe she's Rowena's ancestor. But I remember you saying something about time in Middle Earth being different to time in HPverse, so the whole Rowena is Galadriel thing still works. Galadriel = wise (*coughravenclawcough*) and Rowena = wise and blahblahblah. Or maybe it has something to do with Luna (because she looks like an elf), but I doubt that - why would Harry need to go back to Middle Earth for that?

In one of the chapters, Remus calls Fenrir Greyback 'Fenir'. But other than that, this is probably one of the best LotR/HP crossovers I've ever read.
4/30/2006 c14 24Protector of Canon2
So, which of the founders did Harry recognize from ME? Am I right as to what he saw?
4/23/2006 c14 14HarryFreak31793
OMG I love your story and I think it's great that Luna and Legolas get together I'm so happy for them!
421 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »