FanFiction.Net
for You Have My Sword

10/8/2005 c7 31Goddess Bless
This is a review for chapter eight, I just remembered something.

All of a sudden when I was reading the part of the centours refusing, all I could think of was, "But your part of this world!" From Merry to the Ents.

And why haven't you replied to my email T.T I've felt bored without our constant banter.
10/8/2005 c8 Goddess Bless
AH! HOW COULD YOU! I THOUGHT WE WENT THROUGH THIS!

GEORGE/HERMIONE!..Please? Can't Ron be caught snogging some veala and than Hermione runs heart broken into his brothers arms?
10/8/2005 c8 1kassiopeia
very suspenseful chapter... keep on writing :-)
10/8/2005 c8 11Miss.Sly
wicked chapter

update soon
10/3/2005 c7 159Marcus S. Lazarus
This is DEFINITELY going to be an interesting story.

Legolas's rection to Kreacher, and vice versa, was very believable, and the bit at the end of this chapter where Ron and Hermione kissed works very well as a first kiss for the two of them.

So, now that the most easy-to-trace Horcrux is down, what one will you have Harry track next, and where will it be hidden? Personally, I'm using the orphanage where Voldemort grew up as a location for a Horcrux in one of my current stories, but i'm sure you'll come up with something good.

Update soon; can't wait for more!
10/2/2005 c1 athanor007
This is a great story. I really hope you find someone to pair Neville off with, though, the poor boy needs some lovin'!
9/29/2005 c7 Ms. Unknown
heyy . great crossover story . i loved how you intertwined everyone . in your 1st part , you had everyone go to different places . i thought that was really cool . nice job .
9/29/2005 c7 12Cathelina
Loved it! And I like kissing scenes! Could you had more about this? And I just finished Harry Potter Book 6. Phew. Please update soon!
9/26/2005 c7 5Brandy Lebeau
*snorts* too funny.. well I could care less if I read the blood prince or not, I'll read it later.Any who loved the chapter. PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
9/25/2005 c7 3Jenivy
^_^
9/25/2005 c7 blackxswan119
AW! this is such a great story! I like how you mixed lord of the rings and HP together. You did a good job! please update ASAP! and try and get more action than talking in the chapters.PLZ UPDATE!
9/25/2005 c7 3Kaladelia Undomiel
AW! so cute. I love 'em all ta death including you! It took them awhile to guess that it could possibly be Sauron i mean what other darklord has Harry had any contact with. YAY their actually using their brains about with Poly Juice and invisibility cloak. Poor Leggy. GODDESS HOW CAN HERMIONE DEFEND THAT F**KING EVIL HOUSE ELF. Poor Hermione for feeling guilty YAY for Ron "comforting" Hermione. i know bad mind *slaps self* bad me. sorry. Anyway i guess you can gather that I LOVED IT!

WE! UPDATE!

Too funny!
9/25/2005 c7 darknesscomes
Its good.
9/24/2005 c7 8BrownieMelody
Amazing! I still get a bad feeling when I read about Kreature though. Great job! I've been checking almost everyday to see if you updated! Great chapter!

~Brownie