FanFiction.Net
for You Have My Sword

9/17/2005 c6 1kassiopeia
great chapter again...

I can't wait for Legolas meeting Dobby and Kreacher.
9/17/2005 c6 3Sarah Lila F
Glad you got a new chapter up so quickly.

I like the idea of going to Harry's parents old house. Of course it would be very unstable after Voldemorte was done with it.
9/16/2005 c6 5Brandy Lebeau
well I'm sort of confused but I guess I deserve it considering I haven't read the blood prince.But I still like your story. will there be any legolas/luna going on? I love lord of the rings. Any who PLEASE POST SOON!
9/16/2005 c6 3Kaladelia Undomiel
YAY YOU UPDATED! poor leggy. and harry. I wonder why no one's noticed that Godric's Hollow is being rennovated by a couple of TEEN"S and 8 strangers? plus one kinda looks like Dumbledore? anywho YOU ROCK I LOVE AND UPDATE!

Love

Kalle
9/16/2005 c6 Kel the wonderful
^^ Can you tell I had sugar? Talk to you later tonight, and I'll tell you what I thought of the chapter. SEE YOU!
9/16/2005 c5 freeMAGIC
YOU PUT LEGOLAS WITH LUNA LOVEGOOD? HOw much older is Legolas than Luna? Or is it because you think that they both are out of place or something? Anyways, I like the plot and everything, and Aragorn has definitly lightened up, but LEGOLAS WITH LUNA is so weird!
9/16/2005 c5 3Sarah Lila F
Looking forward to reading more.
9/16/2005 c2 Sarah Lila F
Nice interuption :).
9/16/2005 c1 Sarah Lila F
What did Hermoine do? Hope we find out. Good luck with the homework.
9/14/2005 c5 lydru
hi! i love your story! it is so awesome! it is very funny! i think the similarities of legolas and luna are really funny! finish it soon! -lydru
9/14/2005 c5 5Brandy Lebeau
I think you got bill and the other brother mixed up. Bill works at gringots doesn't he? and has a long pony tail and a earing? Did Bill get scared in the blood prince cause he wasn't in the goblet.Charley I think was the one that was scared because he worked with dragons. Any who PLEASE POST SOON!
9/13/2005 c5 darknesscomes
Its good.
9/12/2005 c5 3Jenivy
^_^

-luff- Very nice. Luna and Legolas- perfect! Even better than Hermione/Legolas. :) Keep writing, and update ASAP!
9/12/2005 c5 Jack
Just got one word for it... AWESOME!
9/12/2005 c5 xXPrettyDisturbedXx
I DIDNT NO YOU WERE WRITING A SEQUEL!IT IS ALREADY OFF TO A GREAT START! I LUV IT ALREADY! ANYWAYS I HOPE THIS ONE IS JUST AS LONG AS THE LAST ONE!
421 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »