for You Have My Sword

3/10/2009 c10 3Neumzie
i thought the house was unplottable?
3/10/2009 c2 Neumzie
lmao nice! and i loved that there was actually indepth feelings in regards to the kiss! one of the things i hate most is when it simply says "they kissed. they broke away some time later" or something similar. pet peeve! lol
1/28/2009 c26 viplovester
I cant believe i read the fics 2 years after it was completed...You did an excellentt job. Marvellous.Mind Blowing...
12/21/2008 c26 Proof of Nothing
WOW! It's almost as good as the first one! It's an awesome sequel! =) Can you make an sequel to this where Harry goes through the portal and suddenly ends up in, I don't know, YuGiOh! Gx for example? Or Naruto! I love Naruto! =D And maybe some of the fellowship could join him? =)
5/3/2008 c26 TJSfirelord
I'ts a great story, but could you make a rewrite with the seventh harry potter book? That would be even better!
2/29/2008 c26 dinawen
nice story
1/11/2008 c26 demonic-dragon-eyed-chick
Brilliant!

All done now. On to the fellowship of calvin!
12/24/2007 c1 2Cotton-Candy-Venom
Aw! STUPID! (smacks self upside the head) OF COURSE! A sequel...Yay for me! LOL too bad this one is over too...

CCV
12/5/2007 c26 3Dwarven HP fan
Woho another great story.

Nice cross-over, and I liked how you pulled 'the game' forward.
11/18/2007 c26 2Ogro
Wow, great job with your two stories! It took me three days to get up to this point, but it was definitely worth it! I have to say, this story was better than your first one. The first one was almost exactly like the books and the movies, with a few extra scenes that mostly consisted of the Fearsome Foursome fooling around. The biggest change was Hermione throwing the ring into Mount Doom, which was surprising, but Frodo could have done that (even if it didnt seem like it in the story). I hate to say, I would have rather he did it, because overall it made him seem less important.

On the other hand, this story was great because you did everything on your own. Surprisingly, you got a lot of Book 7 right. The only thing that really bothered me was that Snape turned out to really be evil, and Malfoy did too. While Malfoy isn't exactly "good" at the end of DH, he's not evil. He's kind of civil with Harry.

That said, I still loved both of these stories! They were full of great twists =) You have excellent writing ability and descriptive details. I dunno if you'll ever get this review, but this story was definitely worth reviewing anyway.
8/23/2007 c7 31Lily Winterwood
I have to admit, you write romances (especially Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny) very well! In fact, you wrote them much better than Rowling! (and I'm serious, too!) This is a lovely story!
6/30/2007 c26 wes
You went overboard, you had an alright story then you just went crazy with things. The Jedi, Jack Sparrow, Brom, it was to much, it ruined what you had been writing.
6/29/2007 c26 2Darth Demon2
Excellant Series, this was very well written.
6/26/2007 c26 1swordpatriot
why didn't you have Harry marry Hermionie?Anyway great story.
4/7/2007 c26 2Mumble
I'm not usually one prone to reviewing stories but today just after finishing reading this one I found I simply could not go without reviewing. Without a doubt the sequel is more compelling simply because you don't know what is behind the next corner. I must admit I am very amazed at how you did the ending as I had expected them to close the portal but when they didn't I couldn't help but be happy. Though I must admit I cried all the way through the last few chapers, not just because of Legolas but also because I just didn't want the story to end.

One thing this story has done for me is made me want to read the final Harry Potter book less because after that I honestly don't think JK could write as exciting... Good job and good luck with your next story or as you may prefer to refer to as an adventure...
421 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »