FanFiction.Net
for You Have My Sword

1/21/2007 c26 182Lalaith Quetzalli
Great story!

Really, one of the best crossovers I have ever read. And definitely the best HPLotR crossover.

I once thought about writting a crossover of this kind, but I'm not sure if it would have enough readers for it to be worth it, and besides I already have a lot of work with all my other fics.

Well, I hope to hear more about you soon with some other story.
1/21/2007 c26 WolfbainKohaku
So this is the end. Wow. I feel like crying. And I think I will after I send this. I don't know. This was one of my favorite stories. Along with the Prequel. I enjoy going on trips and letting my mind wonder through scenes in stories I've read. And yours has came up quite a few times. I do know that in the story, the visits will eventually end. And, I think that's the reason why I wish to cry. The end of Lord of the Rings almost made me cry. It left me with a heavy heart, and I ended up with a sore throat. Wow. I just subconsciously wrote this. Awesome. Well, I think I'll end this now. My throat's starting to hurt from holding back my tears. I guess this is Farewell.
1/21/2007 c26 Dangams
Great Story.
1/20/2007 c26 31coolmarauders
IT'S OVER? *cries* But WHY? I'll miss this story so much!

Ah well. I suppose it was fun while it lasted. Seriously. This was like, one of the all time best LOTR/HP stories on the site. Thank you for writing it, LATMC!

Moony
1/20/2007 c26 27Isis the Sphinx
Nice. It's the happily ever after ending. Predictable, but I love it all the same. I hope you continue writing. Later!

Isis the Sphinx

Keep writing!
1/20/2007 c26 darkcelestial20
man after such a great adventure the journey comes to it's end. i really did enjoy reading these stories.
1/20/2007 c26 14Medilia
I'm now crying for two reasons one this great story is over and two you made a beautiful ending please write more LOTR/HP stories you are really good at them, it was your story that made me join all the other stories i found were good and all but it was lost in middle earth that made me join. thank you for the great stories and i hope you write more caus for me wont feel the same without waiting for your updates!

thank you.

best wishes Medilia

Medilia
1/20/2007 c25 16Carey Ann Lupin
I'm so glad I decided to save this and then read it at home because you had me bawling with chapter 24. I just love all the different worlds. I think I figured out what you're doing with Legolas but I'm going to keep it to myself for now. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Carey Ann Lupin
1/18/2007 c25 darkcelestial20
cool captain jack sparrow made a cameo. cool battle seen. but omg is legolas alright? i hope he's just knocked out and not really dead. oh please updated asap.
1/17/2007 c25 PattyBones
All I can say is WOW! That was worth the weight. Loved all the cameos. Especially the new one you added! That was a nice bonus! You really have a gift for story telling. I will be very interested to see what happens next.
1/17/2007 c25 1Enaila
i found this story ages ago and now i'm reviewing so great story, i'm really enjoying it, but i hate how you leave us on cliffys.
1/17/2007 c25 2SwallowKuraire
OMG! NO! Legolas can't be dead! No, no, no, no, no!

(runs off with tears lashing out from the eyes.)

But hey, Legolas can't be dead right? He's an elf.

Well, excellent update! Keep up the great job and please update soon.

Cheers!
1/16/2007 c25 4An Unknown Writer
omg this is the best chapter yet!

1. I loved Jack's appearance! hehe pirates fan 4 life!

2. Yay! Cho and Cedric are reunited! =)

3. Pip and Merry humor- love it! XD!

4. Legolas! NO! ='(

great job and please update soon!
1/16/2007 c25 14Myrtle the Tyrtle
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! You're so much more of a legend now than you've ever been before!

Hang on... doesn't that means Jack's dead?

:S Myrtle the Tyrtle
1/15/2007 c25 24Protector of Canon2
YOU KILLED OFF LEGOLAS! Go Brom!
421 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »