FanFiction.Net
for You Have My Sword

1/15/2007 c25 14Medilia
come on Arathorn save your son! Dont die Legolas or I'll ressurect you and kill you again! A.K.A. GREAT STORY
1/15/2007 c25 11Fk306
Oh no! Legolas!
1/15/2007 c25 27Isis the Sphinx
Interesting. Nice chapter. i look forward to more. Keep writing!
1/15/2007 c25 182Lalaith Quetzalli
Ah!

Why did you leave it there?

I'm dying!

You can't do this to me...to us...to all of your readers...

It's not fair!

You've gotta update right away!
1/15/2007 c25 Dangams
Nice chapter.

I like all of the dead people.
1/15/2007 c24 Celestial Pendent
Yeah Alagaesia! I love Eragon.
1/13/2007 c24 Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian
On the cameos: Since this is technically "Book Crossovers," as long as the characters are from books, famous books especially so that they might be recognized by more people, that should be okay. If not, so long as the cameos are brief, it should not be a problem. Narnia would work (Peter and Edmund do have experience with giants, and Aslan bears a striking resemblance to the Griffindor Lion), and I'm sure you can find other novels with really cool heroes.
1/12/2007 c24 PattyBones
I really liked the last couple of chapters. I was happy to see that even though I guessed right on many items you still threw a few things I did not expect. I think you should expand on the cameos that you already mentioned. There are a few people you can exand on and still keep things on track. Your references to SW for instance. I can think of a few specific cameos from that reference alone.
1/11/2007 c24 4An Unknown Writer
awesome! you should totally include the other worlds.
1/11/2007 c24 1Salena Knight
Great chapters! ^_^ Post again SOON! *can hardly wait for next chapter...lol* v_^

As for you question - It wouldn't really bother me either way. (I'm real decisive, aren't I...*LOL*)
1/11/2007 c24 182Lalaith Quetzalli
Hello!

I'm not sure if I've left review before, either to this story or the prequel. If not, my apologies, it wasn't because I didn't want to but because I hadn't had the chance!

I just love this story, it's great (even if I do prefer the HarryHermione couple, I have nothing against those who prefer the HarryGinny).

I like very much the way you're managing the story. The couple of Luna and Legolas is a bit strange, but I still think it's sweet. Will you include TonksLupin or Sirius with someone else?

I like the idea of you putting some chapter of the other stories, I mean, after all it's only for a chapter, or a few at the most. It would be great to see people like the Four Kings and Queens of the Golden Age of Narnia, or maybe even a certain dragon-rider and elven princess of Alagaesia, I haven't really seen Stargate, and am not quite sure if any characters of Star Wars would really fit, but well. That's just my opinion.

Oh, and I have some more questions:

Will those who come out to help the living get the chance to stay between the living? (I mean people like Cedric, Sirus, etc).

How many chapters are you missing?

That's all. You're doing a great job! Update soon!
1/8/2007 c24 2CrazyVulcanandDementedDementor
Cameos from anything imaginable to be sent into a battle against Voldemort. 

Lets see here * Cracks fingers *

Matrix Neo

CoN Aslin

SW a army of Jedi on Jump Ships

Led by Anakin Skywalkes (seeing as he’s dead)

Final Fantasy leave you to you imagining.

Let me think it’s hard to think of dead characters.

The Terminator if machines have a soul.

Dragon Ball Z Gokue he’s died a few times

Any dead comic book heroes?

That’s all the famous dead characters that are good guys I can think of. I will add new review as I think of them.

Crazy Vulcan
1/7/2007 c24 24Protector of Canon2
Yes. Definatly want to see the Jedi. And Narnians. And Dragon Riders.
1/7/2007 c24 14Medilia
umm wouldn't Aragorns parents be there?
1/7/2007 c24 27Isis the Sphinx
Hmm...interesting idea you have with that veil. I suggest you reread the TOS before you go and add characters from other things. You may just break a rule and get this thing deleted. Who knows? I haven't read the TOS in a LONG while.

TOS-Terms Of Service

NIce chap, things just took another loop arouind the mullberry bush. Keep writing!
421 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »