FanFiction.Net
for Rescue Me

9/20/2021 c9 penny.robinette.90
I just found this story. I really love it so far. Can't wait to read what happens next, I really hope that you will continue with it soon.
5/26/2017 c9 geekymom
Great story!
5/25/2011 c9 langinator
Please write another chapter! Its amazing!
9/12/2010 c2 TalitaF
Hi, couldnt find a way to reply to your reply ;-) just wanted to ask if you could do with a human muse and if you want some ideas coming your way and to say that I dont read short fics cause I enjoy the journey with the caracters through several chapters AND I dont read sad endings thus I always read reviews first then go the the story...I just feel that life is sad enough and that I dont want to experience it in a place where I come to escape it.

Damn... thats a mouth full! Remember to breath when reading sentence above ;-)
9/12/2010 c1 TalitaF
Just wanted to know uf you're alive and well? I dont want to sit here being very upset with you for not updating since 2005 and in the meantime something happened to you!
5/8/2009 c9 Lt. Colonel Hallie Carter
OMG MORE
3/11/2009 c9 ElphabaForLife
wow! are you continuing on with this story cos im gripped! its really good and i want to know what happens! oo i hope you continue! :) x
9/26/2008 c9 10Carter Crazy
OMG! you can't leave it like that! i so want more please Update soon! please
6/10/2008 c9 5rebelmagnus
this is good, update soon? or is it completed somewhere else?
6/9/2008 c9 LikeCheapWine
This is really good! Curious about what will happen to Sam =)
5/31/2008 c9 ButterbeerO.o
I love this story!

MORE MORE MORE!
7/28/2007 c9 2piperhalliwellfanforever
hay i love this story i know its been 2 years but its never to late to finish i would love to see how it ends so please update
9/16/2006 c9 20shiny silver grl
So...ten months later, and still no update. I guess I should just take this one off my story alert, then? Or do you still plan on continuing?

-sil
8/13/2006 c9 nikki
this fic is really good i think you should carry on with it. i can't wait to see if sam gets out alive and what jack will do.
7/22/2006 c9 Hannah
Heya...caught on to this story a bit late

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT end there! Such a cliffhanger it kills:P I honestly hope you update real soon...its such a fantastic story...i want to see what happens next ;)

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »