for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

6/6/2020 c64 3SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
Harry is brilliantly evil. I love the hiccuping curse - hiccups are a pain in the ass and a subtly genius way to take revenge.
6/6/2020 c63 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
"No not pretty, but as fun as hell."
You hit the nail on the head
Mwaahaaaa...
6/6/2020 c58 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
Down with Dumbles!
6/6/2020 c56 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
I love the Dumbledore bashing, how he treats Harry is not acceptable.
6/5/2020 c53 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
! :-D OMG!
6/5/2020 c38 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
Salazar Slytherin is one of the best (kind of) OCs I have ever come across. Love his personality so much
6/5/2020 c36 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
I don't know if I can wait until Chapter 38 for Harry's secret to be revealed - this story is *that* addictive.
6/5/2020 c11 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
Badass Harry!
6/5/2020 c1 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
"Your words are as clear as mud." ~ Lucius Malfoy
6/4/2020 c42 hpk1220
Please please please finish this story! I am absolutely hooked! The plot is fantastic! You are an amazing writer!
6/3/2020 c69 Negrita69
Spanish
Ha pasado mucho tiempo de que dejaste de escribir, pero por favor, continúa esta historia. Esta increíble.
Sabes cuántas veces encontré la traducción y, obviamente, ninguna terminada? Tantos nombres distintos, misma historia. Y por fin encuentro la original y tampoco esta terminada!
Por favor, continúala! Quiero saber si lograron eliminar las marcas, si Harry y Draco lograron unirse, si los planes de Hermione fueron descubiertos y fracasaron o se cumplieron, son muchas interrogantes, muchos cabos sueltos.
Por favor, sigue escribiéndola.
Y gracias por tan increíble fic.
6/2/2020 c1 Mgar1030
I am absolutely heartbroken you haven't finished this story. This story was absolutely amazing and it was done with such care. The story line is amazing and I just want to see the boys finally be together, see the dark marks be removed, see the dark lord taken down, see what happens to Dunbledoor. There is so much that is left unfinished. I know you made this long ago, but I sincerely hope you finish it because it is absolutely amazing. I just want to find out what happens next. Please come back and finish your amazing story!
5/23/2020 c1 1LegendWolf14
pls continue this is such a good story. The plot is just amazing it would be such a shame to leave this story to waste but it is up to the author and I support any choice you make wether you continue or discontinue
5/22/2020 c47 2Goddess of Darkness and Misery
First of all, I am very mad at this writer. He/She wrote such a good story that I couldn’t stop reading! I spent like 6 hours reading this and I still have 19 chapters to read! Way to go! Second of all, please continue with your writing. You are an awesome writer with a great plot!
5/17/2020 c69 4Amber Serpent
wait a second, is this not finished?
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »