for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

5/15/2020 c10 15PoisonCupcake101
I don't hate the story. I actually find it kind of amusing to pair up the most frenemy pair in Hogwarts. But... I decidedly don't fancy much of Harry's new personality, nor his sudden dip into Vampire YA novels. I mean, it's like you took the ideas out of a cheesy vampire young adult fiction and gave them to Harry (the leather pants, the snippy attitude (although that is understandable)). Not only that, but Draco sounds like some love hazed fool. It's not bad of course, but I think it would have been nicer if Draco were more... decidedly darker, instead of being a clingy siren. It just doesn't sound like him, especially for being half a Veela. But I'm not ashamed to say that I don't know much about the books nor movies, just enough to know that Harry isn't like that during the present movie, nor do I know much about Veelas either other than the research I did of them (their personalities don't seem all that clingy nor were there mates but I can't fault the whole mate thing)
5/13/2020 c10 Guest
Why do I have the feeling that the Potter Manor will come up again in this fic...
5/13/2020 c6 Guest
This is making me hate Dumbledore more and starting to make me hate the Weasel and Granger but fr I love this fic so far ️
5/9/2020 c69 1InkAndFable
I absolutely love this concept. Do you plan on updating again or... just wondering. I haven't been able to pit it done since I found it.
5/8/2020 c12 MeMiss0-0
I am living for the reactions it is freaking GOLD.
5/7/2020 c69 Andrea Cuadra
So...I just read your profile and realized its been a few years but I just wanted to tell you that I'm very glad that you started to write once again for yourself and hopefully continue on doing so for yourself now. It's true that people keep asking for updates and are dying to find out what is going to happen on a story (like me hihi) but what is more important is that you are happy with your writing and bring to life your ideas and thoughts. Best of luck dear! Be happy writing or doing anything you love! 3
5/7/2020 c69 Andrea Cuadra
Hello! I know this story has not continue for a while now. But if you are able to still received messages I want to tell you that your story is amazing! Since the moment I start reading the first chapter I could not stop and was intrigue to find out what would happen to Harry, Draco, Severus and Lucius! I'm not going to lie but I am dying to find out what happens. However, I know its been a while and maybe things just happened (hopefully nothing bad and everything is good).
Anyways, thank you for your story! It has been amazing and a pleasure to read! :)
5/7/2020 c7 2Astuckwriter
And this is why I hate Dumbledore
That manipulative bastar...
5/7/2020 c69 Guest
5/5/2020 c69 AB
I love the concept of this story I do hope they you would want to keep updating it. if not that is ok! but I do hope that you finish it I really love the work you have put into this! I hope it will be updated soon!
5/3/2020 c69 Angel Potter
Really nice really should continue with the story. Don't you think it's been long enough since you last updated?
4/20/2020 c48 Nightingale231
Im a really big fan oft his concept!1

afuwhergildksa
4/11/2020 c69 Theinsider1134
Super good! Update plz
4/9/2020 c69 Dawn Nightshade
Please update this fic
4/7/2020 c69 Guest
This is a really good story and i really want to know the end of it
9,039 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »