FanFiction.Net
for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

7/27/2019 c69 TheRealWeeb
Please update, this story is amazing and am sure a lot of us are waiting for it
7/23/2019 c69 Guest
WHY DID THE STORY STOP

WHYYYYY
7/18/2019 c5 1Jackanapes
Hello Janara,
I just wanted to tell you that I love this story. When I first read it I gave a critical review pointing out typos. Is been years since then, and I've come back and re-read it multiple times because I love the story. I love the world building and ideas Harry has introduced. I think it is a great work of fanfiction, and would love to read more if you ever decided to pick it up again.
Thank you for writing this and sharing your lovely ideas and world with us.
All the best,
Jackanapes
7/11/2019 c63 Harry x Draco
Is chapter is AMAZING! And the fact that Dumble-WHORE has the founders, Veelas AND the elves? OH, it only makes it better! I so badly want this to be a movie!
6/11/2019 c69 Guest
Most excellent! If you ever decide to continue, I'll be bookmarking this to check on.
Wonderful story, fascinating ...
I love it and want to know what happens next with Harry and Draco. And what measures are taken to minimise Dumbledore's damage, because he's more cracked than a terra cotta pot dropped from 40 stories up.
6/1/2019 c69 JytteB
Love this story, hope om a new chapter
5/25/2019 c1 ixSorA
I was reading this from wattpad i love this book so much so i tracked the wroter of the stry and i love love the stories you make ciao~~
5/18/2019 c69 Lacebell
well worth reading even if not finished.
5/15/2019 c69 amanda.godby.71
This story is and will always be one of my favorites. I hope with all the outpouring of support and praise will let you know to never question your talents, your storytelling is amazing. Best wishes!
5/11/2019 c68 JohnCuthbert
Cant believe its been 8 years since this was updated! Would LOVE to read more!
5/8/2019 c45 sexy Seren
Update it soon
5/5/2019 c30 Guest
That was... cute.
5/5/2019 c19 Guest
I think with Ginny you're blaming the victim here. Yes, Arthur taught his children to never trust something if you can't see where it keeps its brain but that's about as useless an argument as saying that just because someone was taught the Green Cross Code that it's their fault that a car hit her brothers,mother know, actually think about the average life of a pre-teen girl. Now, take all those doubts and experiences and thrust that same girl into an unfamiliar situation. I would be worried if she wasn't changing! And, they might've thought that her writing in a diary was a good method of getting all her feelings out. The last argument is so invalid it's practically funny. Rape victims. Those who suffer from mental health. Bully victims. Do they go to the nearest adult? No! They keep it all bottled up inside.
5/5/2019 c13 Guest
Harry would, at most, only have managed a canter. Galloping with horses is fiercely restricted at riding schools and even when a rider starts to canter they do it indoors circling the perimeter as the horse knows where to go and the riders doesn't have to steer so much.
5/5/2019 c5 Guest
You are what you eat. Search unimort on images to see what I mean.
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »