FanFiction.Net
for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

4/23/2019 c31 2Dragonman0007
"I have no idea, but fifty points to whoever it was."
...In the Great Hall, fifty points of sand trickle down into the Gryffindor hourglass...
4/18/2019 c14 Gryffinpuff
I forgot to mention in an earlier chapter but sassy Salazar is funny as hell lmao
4/14/2019 c69 Bambina-Belle
cool and epic story! Please continue it, I'd love to see how it goes. Will Harry be reviewed as the elf prince? Will Harmiones plan come into action? Please tell me it's already been thwarted, I can't bear to see Harry and Draco apart like that! When is the next update?
3/7/2019 c69 Emmaaa
Seeing as its been 7 years since this was last updated I don’t expect it to be updated now but it was a very good story and it’s one of my favorite Veela! Draco stories and I’ve always been puzzled on how people found all that information when they write their fanfics, yet yours was so detailed and I’m still confused on how you managed to do it but it’s a wonderful story and I do wish it was continued but it’s cool. You’re a very good author as well, kudos to you my dude.
3/5/2019 c69 Krimson1798
Oh please update this is amazing and I need to see what happens
2/27/2019 c69 rayvenoffate
please continue this story I really enjoy it
2/18/2019 c60 Bookluver0801
This is a lovely story but I simply can't find it in me to carry on reading it because it seems as though we are not going anywhere fast. Thanks for the entertainment thought
1/28/2019 c47 Pixie8859
Jason Donovan...? Hahahahaha
1/27/2019 c69 15charmedlily
I know that it has been a while since you've last updated but I just wanted you to know that I'm will wait for you to update this story, it is one of the best feels Draco/Harry stories out there and I really want to know what will happen next. - Charmedlily
1/21/2019 c1 LIllyfox5522
Flipping Dumbledore needs to stop
1/9/2019 c7 Guest
"Harry needed to be held on a shorter leash, especially now that he was going to be influenced by the Malfoys, lest he get ideas of living his own life."

Dumblesnore's brain: Because, God FOBID he have his OWN LIFE! Why, the notion is even too ABSURD to comprehend!
1/1/2019 c1 Guest
What do you mean inspire of blaise's is dark looks are you saying veelas can not be dark skinned? That seems kinda racist.
12/26/2018 c1 Hika Loft
I really love this story please update I want to know what happens next I can’t live with the suspense of not knowing
12/18/2018 c69 o
Omg this has been awesome so far, I am disappointed it is not finished, and probably will never be finished with seeing how long ago it was updated. I wish to congratulate the author on how well they have written this. I will imagine the ending
12/17/2018 c1 goofypepsrox
I just finished reading it.. and oh my god. this story.. it's just Wow! I absolutely loved it. I just realised, it haven't been updated for years now.. and I'm sad. I wanted to know the end.

anyways the plot, the character development,, the romance, the mystery and everything... I just loved it. hats off to you author. this is amazing. I wish I could read the entire story.
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »