for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

10/25/2021 c1 Craft Rose
VEELA ARE AN ALL FEMALE SPECIES!
THUS YOU ARE A LYING CUNT FOR TRYING TO FORCE STUPID PLOT DEVICES ON UNSUSPECTING READERS!
BURN IN HELL LYING SCUMBAG!
10/22/2021 c38 Guest
i guessed dark elf
10/19/2021 c69 Ame's world
Such a wonderful fanfic !
I really would love to read more one day ! Please ? Pretty Please with cherry on top ?
Anyway, thanks a lot for this wonderful fanfic and I hope read more one day.
9/11/2021 c69 PEACHESandBUNNY 17
I have loved reading this story and I know that it has been a long time since the last update but I hope that you will give it a chance again and update the story because I would love to see where you would take it from here
9/4/2021 c69 Guest
I love this story I hope you continue with it.
9/3/2021 c69 OnyxxRiver
God, I love this. It's definitely in my top favourites. But when I came to the end I could've cried. I'd love to read more, it has been wonderful to read. Alas, I am aware how unlikely that is since the last update was so long ago. However, a small part of me will still hope.
8/18/2021 c1 BaileyBlu
I fell in love with this story/world you've shown us here. I am positive that whenever you can write more on it we will ALL be so thankful for it! Please don't give up on your writing!
8/13/2021 c26 Lucy
The story is good but the only thing that’s been bothering me in the story is you saying American Indians instead of native Americans. :/
7/7/2021 c69 Jaeway
Love the story so far!
Keep up the great work!
7/2/2021 c69 Not Ace-ing life
this is one of the best drarry stories I've ever read its truly is a masterpiece
can you please continue it
6/25/2021 c69 Jaelisha
I Love the book so much!
6/22/2021 c69 Perlz
Ack! I don't want to stop reading! :)
6/22/2021 c68 Perlz
. "I will never regret that Magic picked you as my mate. And I will not allow that tosser calling himself a Dark Lord to kill you off, so there is no need for you to feel regret, do you understand me?" Draco demanded, continuing his hard"

You tell him Draco! Lol
6/22/2021 c68 Perlz
? I never expected to live, and then you come and tell me that I am your mate. You really should have picked someone else, Draco, you really should have picked someone else as your mate," Harry murmured.

Ah...Harry never expected to live. No wonder he has contingency plans for draco. It' been 19 days...
6/22/2021 c68 Perlz
"You know, sometimes I actually wonder if magic rotten people's brains or something. Most of the wizards and witches I meet seem incapable of thinking for themselves, unable to draw conclusions from facts they have seen with their own two eyes,"

...this is literally a human thing. -winces- Harry doesn't know enoghh about muggles if he thinks this is ever going to change. The masses are sheep. But maybe in the elven realm with a good king Harry can make a difference.
9,039 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »