FanFiction.Net
for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

10/25/2018 c22 Luciferr Williams
BITTTTCCCCHHHHHHHHH IM EXCITED FOR SEVERUS AND LUCIUS IM CRYING
I SWEAR TK ALL GODS AND GODDESSES IF THEIR PLAN EVER FAIL FUCKING HELL I WOULD KILL EVERYONE BITCH I WOULD TORTURE THE HELL OUT OF BASTARD VOLDEMORT ASFGSJSLSIDBWODBS

PLEASE LET THEM BE TOGETHER

*cross fingers*
10/25/2018 c21 Luciferr Williams
I never thought that I would hate Hermione and Dumbledore. Damn
10/24/2018 c18 Luciferr Williams
Fuck I think I'm falling for Lucius also. Dammit. Here I thought I'll just love Draco.
Also poor Harry and all the expectations he doesn't want to meet but ppl expect him to meet them and poor Draco unable to hug and cuddle his mate.

Poor also to my heart for just readinf this and will never see this on a big screen
10/24/2018 c16 Luciferr Williams
Bihh I always have the feeling Severus and Lucius are mates. Even if they're not, I'm still shipping them.
10/24/2018 c15 Luciferr Williams
Forks were held half way to the mouth, forgotten, and several who had been about to drink from their goblets didn't notice the juice dribbling down the front of their robes. Draco did though and smirked.

SAMEEEE I MEAN IF I EVER SEE DRACO ON THOSE OUTFITS BITCHHH I DON'T KNOW IM IGHT DIE.
10/24/2018 c14 Luciferr Williams
Turning the page, Lucius found himself blushing and he slammed the sketchpad shut. Damn, but he did not need the image of his son, on his knees, in front of a naked Harry Potter who had his head thrown back, clearly in the throes of passion.

BITCHHHH I SCREAMED AT THIS PART
OHMUGHADD POOR LUCIUS HAHAHA I SHOULD BE THE LUCKY ONE TO SEE THIS MAGNEFICENT ANS BEAUTIFUL ART. JUST FOR INSPIRATION FOR MY NEXT ART ofc.
10/24/2018 c12 Luciferr Williams
OHMAGHAAAAD MY BABY SEVERUS SO HAPPY AND SHIT.

NOOO... MY HEART HALLLPPP
10/24/2018 c11 Luciferr Williams
Never did I imagine I'm going to like Salazar HAHAHAHHAHA also Harry is a real fashion guru
10/24/2018 c10 Luciferr Williams
He didn't think the boys were ready for that. He knew he wasn't ready for them being ready for that

Idk why but I like this part. lmfaooo. Also damn Lucius looking and behaving like a real father would do.
10/24/2018 c8 Luciferr Williams
Y'all this is my favourite ch. Idk why. Maybe bcos snape said so many here and really praised Harry. I guess I'm a whore for Snape's compliment, his sarcastic and full of sass comments and that smile/smirk. Anyways here are my fav line.

"Potter, I've been reading your essay, and I must say it is the first time ever that you have shown to be the owner of more than one brain cell. Why you haven't bothered to apply yourself before is beyond me."

"If I let you read the book, will Professor Snape cease prosecuting me in class?" Harry asked bluntly.

"Blackmail, Potter? How utterly Slytherin of you," Severus smirked, not at all offended.

He was startled when a weight settled in his lap, and he opened his eyes he was unaware he'd closed to find Draco sitting there, arms wrapped around his neck. Harry snorted, unconsciously wrapping his arms around Draco's waist. He liked the way the blond was running his fingers through his hair. It was very soothing and relaxing.

Also can you imagine the two adults acting like its normal and all when Draco sat on Harry's lap, like it isn't the first time Draco did something soooooo cute.
10/24/2018 c5 Luciferr Williams
If Dumbledore was surprised to see Lucius Malfoy sail into his office as if he owned it, it was hard to tell.

Lmaoo really the sass of Lucius.
He knows he's THAT BITCH
10/24/2018 c3 Luciferr Williams
Because that was what Harry was now. He was the mate of one Draco Malfoy, and Draco had every intention of making the entire world aware of that fact. Harry Potter was now his. His to protect. His to cherish. Rue those who hurt Harry in any way, form, or shape. Those who did would feel the full wrath of Draconus Malfoy, any miscreants would find out that there was a reason the Malfoy name was feared by most. Even by the Dark Lord.

This is my favourite part asdfghjkl also the oh-so famous- "Malfoy! " "Potter!" Part like yaaassss
10/24/2018 c1 Luciferr Williams
Instead, he was overcome with another emotion, that of protection. All he wanted was to go up to his mate, sweep him up into his arms and take him away from everything that was hurting him.

This part. GHATDAMN! MY DRARRY HAEART CANNOT! ASDGSJSLAPZODBDNWOSNA I can't believe I just found this gem. Fck thank Merlin!
10/17/2018 c69 26Fi Suki Saki
Seriously, this fic is the BEST!
I'm sad this discontinue...

(also seriously, I wants to or at least someone to Kick, Punch, Step, Crush, Hex Dumbledore and Throw him to the Lake and let Giant Squid Crush him or let him Drown! and Fired from Hogwarts and get Shunned!)

(also this fic is the Only fic where I absolutely Comfortable with Severus/Anyone. I have NEVER comfortable with any Severus/Anyone before. NEVER! Not until this fic. which is something. especially since Severus/Lucius don't immediately jump to Make Out season or Let Have Sex Always like any other fic in Drarry.)

Drarry here being Super Nice because their start was already in Very Good Pace, and they take things in Very Nice Comfortable Slow Pace before Kissing and All. Very Lovely!
10/6/2018 c69 Guest
This is amazing and I can't wait to read the rest
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »