for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

9/9/2018 c69 Lorefebz
this is really a good story.. hope u will update soon..
9/5/2018 c69 Guest
This is an amazing story and is much better than many books I have read in the past. Please continue as I am totally in love with the plot and writing.
8/26/2018 c69 A Fan
I loooooovvvveeeeee this! The story and plot are amazing! When are you going to update again? I know it's been years since the last update but I can't help asking. And if you ever need help with the story or plot I would love to help you out! I as a writer myself know how hard stuff like this is s if I can ever help I would love to!
8/20/2018 c67 Harshim
Bloody frikkin hell. The Veela Queen and the Elven King are bloody there with the three slithering. And they are squabbling about yet another breakdown of Harry’s I’m sorry it’s all my fault bullshit. Man wtf are you writing. Istg. You’re the worst
8/19/2018 c63 Harshim
He goes to fetch a bloody book. A BLOOODY BOOK. AND YOU REALLY NEED TO WRITE DOWN THE BULLSHIT CRAP THAT WE HAVE READ A FRIKKIN MILLION TIMES IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS ALREADY? Like what the actual fuck?
8/19/2018 c62 Harshim
Good god. Did you run out of things to talk about in every frikkin chapter you keep repeating the same blasted bullshit all they way ? Every frikkin chapter is about harry throwing a stupid hissyfit. Draco trying to calm him down. Never of nothing important. And then there’s the holy hell harry had such a tough life bits. Important. But no need to bloody repeat it. Jesus Christ.
8/11/2018 c69 MionePadfootLover
I read this story and the note on your profile. I love your writing and I hope that someday the story is finished yes... but more than that I am so glad you decided to take back your story for you. I hope you continue writing for your happiness above all else. You have a real talent for it.
8/9/2018 c66 Guest
I’m so sad that this story isn’t finished! It’s suck a amazing story!
8/8/2018 c69 Guest
Please please continue this story! I've been checking it every year and I'm dying to find out what happens next. Its such a good story
8/6/2018 c69 Guest
Please continue the story
7/23/2018 c69 8Illucia
Oh too bad this ended here. I have liked this, maybe a bit too much action in such a short time frame and too much of a rollercoaster of good time and strife and angst without logic, but the fluffy parts have been lovely!
7/11/2018 c38 Guest
I knew he was an elf
7/3/2018 c11 Guest
When will they get together
7/2/2018 c69 Gabby
Please update this book is amazing.
6/6/2018 c69 257North of the North
Will you please please update your wonderful story? :D
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »