for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

6/21/2021 c30 Perlz
This was the sweetest.
6/21/2021 c29 Perlz
How can we live in safety at the Manor knowing that the others are helpless in the hands of that manipulating bastard?"

To be fair, what good is Harry or Lucius doing the other students now? Severus is the one protecting people. And they don't have to leave forever. Just long enough to heal ans train.
6/21/2021 c27 Perlz
If Harry thought or knew it was so horrific when the kid originally did it, why do it to pansy and defend himself? She would have been stuck as a teddy bear! Is there going to be a confrontation with severus' actions? Harry didn't technically confess before sev took points though it was obvious I guess
6/21/2021 c25 Perlz
. I always wanted a large family, but Narcissa, the cold-hearted bitch, refused"

But I thought lucius didn't want to be with narcissa and he didn't even sleep with her to get Draco? If he has more kids with her then he definitely would have been stuck with her longer. And what would Severus feel?
6/21/2021 c25 Perlz
"The thing had managed to take one swing with its halberd, but fortunately for the blond, the suit had only severely bruised him and not killed him"

Isnt that harm though? What if it attscked a first year or something?
6/21/2021 c24 Perlz
Haha. I'm glad Harry tried to talk and didn't just start screaming at Draco for "telling him what to do" or something. It might just be clothes to Harry but draco's pain and fear were very real lol. and I admit, no one would want an entire school lusting after their partner
6/21/2021 c22 Perlz
Lucius and Severus' fate seems like hell. Poor men.
6/21/2021 c22 Perlz
"The Veela laws are very strict. If I were to try to separate the two of them, the law dictates that the pair will be taken out of Hogwarts and given into custody of a guardian who is willing to promote the bond between them"

I'm glad about this. It sounds like hell if Veela were bound and unconditionally loved someone who didn't have to even give them a chance or try to understand them. It's good Hermione isnt any veela's mate. She sees it as a prison instead of opportunity. We are born not getting to decide who our parents or siblings are either, but we don't turn our backs on them for that reason alone.
6/21/2021 c68 Perlz
"It wasn't their fault that things tended to go pear shaped around them. "

Lol maybe not but they still do. Extra precaution is a good thing.
6/18/2021 c52 moonprincess97524
I love how Severus was able to show Harry how he was removing his debt the Severus; I also love Harry's reaction to the fact that the headmaster made Severus not bring up the issue.
6/18/2021 c51 moonprincess97524
I love the way Harry is acting about wanting to woo Draco.
6/16/2021 c47 moonprincess97524
I do hope that Hermione is punished more for what she is doing to Harry and Draco. I am starting to hope that both she and Ron get expelled.
6/14/2021 c39 moonprincess97524
I hope that Ginny and the twins are able to be of help to this wonderful group. I add the twins because I can't see them helping Ron, and they like Harry.
6/13/2021 c35 moonprincess97524
wonderful simply wonderful.
6/12/2021 c8 moonprincess97524
I am finding myself loving this new Harry.
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »